Information required

Hello group,

do you remember the BBC Micro game called 'Frogger', is it available for
the Gameboy Advance? If so, where can it be sourced?

TIA
Julia

Julia <Julia@somewhere.com> wrote in

> Hello group,
>
> do you remember the BBC Micro game called 'Frogger', is it available for
> the Gameboy Advance? If so, where can it be sourced?
>
> TIA
> Julia

It is available for the GBA in a compilation cart called Konami Acade
Advanced.

In addition to Frogger it includes Gyruss, Time Pilot, YieAr Kung Fu, Rush
'n' Attack and Scramble.

I like the cart a lot and I think it is the best classic arcade
compilations for GBA.

toad.

Latest posts