Information required

Hello group,

do you remember the BBC Micro game called 'Frogger', is it available for
the Gameboy Advance? If so, where can it be sourced?

TIA
Julia
1 answer Last reply
More about information required

    Julia <Julia@somewhere.com> wrote in

    > Hello group,
    >
    > do you remember the BBC Micro game called 'Frogger', is it available for
    > the Gameboy Advance? If so, where can it be sourced?
    >
    > TIA
    > Julia

    It is available for the GBA in a compilation cart called Konami Acade
    Advanced.

    In addition to Frogger it includes Gyruss, Time Pilot, YieAr Kung Fu, Rush
    'n' Attack and Scramble.

    I like the cart a lot and I think it is the best classic arcade
    compilations for GBA.

    toad.

Console Gaming Games Gameboy Video Nintendo Video Games