Sign in with
Your question

What motherboard should I use?/What should I be aware of?

Last response: in Motherboards
June 24, 2012 2:36:25 PM

Hello,

1) I am thinking of buying a new processor (1155 socket), but at the moment I have a motherboard with a ''775 scoket''.
Will the motherboard with a ''1155 socket'' fit in the same case were the motherboard with a ''775 socket'' was in?
And will the HDD what is connected to the motherboard with a ''775 socket'' work with the motherboard with a ''1155 socket''?
Are there other things that I should be aware of before I buy a new motherboard?

2) What motherboard under 80,00 Euro should I choose if I want to play games like Battlefield 3, Crysis 2 and Skyrim?
Here is the link of the motherboard that I can choose from, and sorry for the Dutch language on the site. :sarcastic: 

More about : motherboard aware

June 24, 2012 2:40:02 PM

Scaleo said:
Hello,

1) I am thinking of buying a new processor (1155 socket), but at the moment I have a motherboard with a ''775 scoket''.
Will the motherboard with a ''1155 socket'' fit in the same case were the motherboard with a ''775 socket'' was in?
And will the HDD what is connected to the motherboard with a ''775 socket'' work with the motherboard with a ''1155 socket''?
Are there other things that I should be aware of before I buy a new motherboard?

2) What motherboard under 80,00 Euro should I choose if I want to play games like Battlefield 3, Crysis 2 and Skyrim?
Here is the link of the motherboard that I can choose from, and sorry for the Dutch language on the site. :sarcastic: 

I am sorry, I mean a motherboard around 80,00 Euro.
a b V Motherboard
June 24, 2012 2:49:56 PM

MSI G43 Z77
!