Earn a Free Digital Camera - Legit Offer

Tags:
Last response: in Digital Camera
March 11, 2005 2:57:52 PM

If you're a "tech junkie" like me, then you know how expensive it can
be ... especially when it comes to electronics like cameras.

So, since I found this unbelieveable deal to be true, I've decided that
I've got to "share the wealth".

Believe it or not, this company (Gratis Network) has been giving the
likes of iPods and other stuff for a while now ... and I can vouch for
it because I recently received my free iPod.

Now the company is offering a similar deal for DIGITAL CAMERAs. The
way it works ... you sign up, complete an offer, and refer friends to
complete an offer. Once your friends do that and you have enough
"referrals" (10 for most cameras) you get a free camera of your choice!

Like MaximumPC magazine said ... if it sounds too good to be true, it
probably is ... but not in this case - it is true!

http://www.FreeDigitalCameras.com/?r=16040862

Choices:
Canon PowerShot S70 7.1MP
Kodak Easyshare Z740 5MP
Nikon Coolpix 5400 5.1 MP
Sony Cybershot DSC-T1 5.1MP
Sony Cybershot DSCM1

--------------------

Note: They've also got these other deals going on...

Photo iPod (10 Referrals)
http://www.freephotoiPods.com/?r=15831390

iPod / iPod Mini (5 Referrals)
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=15824203

Apple Mac Mini (10 Referrals)
http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=15831574

iPod Shuffle (3 Referrals)
http://www.FreeiPodShuffle.com/?r=15831281

Gaming System (4 Referrals)
http://www.FreeGamingSystems.com/?r=15987363

Sony PSP (5 Referrals)
http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=15920971

Flat Screen Monitor (8 Referrals)
http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/?r=15940597

Desktop PC (10 Referrals)
http://www.FreeDesktopPC.com/?r=15920585
Anonymous
March 11, 2005 3:15:36 PM

So do my 10 friends have to just go to the site? Or do they have to also
sign up 10 people for me to get the free ipod?

Did someone say Pyramid?

Anyways, if all I got to do s send 10 friends there, that's awesome!

<gonetonc@gmail.com> wrote in message
Here's a link about the company on their iPod deals
http://www.wired.com/news/mac/­0,2125,64614,00.html
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
March 11, 2005 3:55:39 PM

It is pyramid-like, but a lot easier. The way it works is this:

1. You sign up for an offer
2. You refer friends.
3. If the camera requires 10 "referrals", then ten friends must each
sign up and complete ONE offer.

If that happens (and it is easier to do that you would think), then you
quality for a free camera (or other item if you use the other sites)
and they ship it out within a few weeks.

I did this for the iPod the freaking thing came to my house less than 2
weeks later! What a deal!
Anonymous
March 11, 2005 3:59:19 PM

And on the note of "my poor friends", I can contest that as long as you
don't pressure your friends, you'll probably find that most of them
are excited to jump in on the offer.

In money terms, the only "poor friends" are the ones that had to pay
for theirs! ;0)

If you're interested, the more power to you ... if not, you haven't
lost anything either.
Anonymous
March 11, 2005 4:18:31 PM

Oh, Pete Fenelon, you have some anger to work off. Are the little
computers getting to you?

Nice site, http://www.fenelon.com/, very creative!
March 11, 2005 8:37:10 PM

Sorry, that file was not found
<gonetonc@gmail.com> wrote in message
Here's a link about the company on their iPod deals
http://www.wired.com/news/mac/­0,2125,64614,00.html
Anonymous
March 11, 2005 11:29:30 PM

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:15:36 -0800, "hotchkisstrio"
<paulyhotchkiss@hotmail.com> wrote:

>So do my 10 friends have to just go to the site? Or do they have to also
>sign up 10 people for me to get the free ipod?
>
>Did someone say Pyramid?
>
>Anyways, if all I got to do s send 10 friends there, that's awesome!

You, and they, all have to sign up to a load of stuff, some sites make
this easy except the very last page has two options:

1. Sell us your first born's lungs.
2. Agree to lease this Ferrari, send check for $1,200 first month.

But you have had to complete 4 credit card applications, a
subscription to 'well-hung-donkies monthly' and a cut-your-own-hair
kit before you see the show-stopper, all of which you can cancel in 30
days if you can work out how.

Gratis is one company that actually seems legitimate, they get paid
based on your expected failure to remember to cancel (or incapability
to execute the cancel) of one of the subscriptions/services you have
to buy. If you wish to curse your friends in this way, go ahead.

--
Owamanga!
http://www.pbase.com/owamanga

Wow! So it's a legitimate pyramid scam! Nice!

Well, i can't wish this on my poor friends, I don't think they'd be my
friends anymore. I will miss that "well hung Donkey of the Month" magazine
though. HEE-HAA!

"Owamanga" <owamanga(not-this-bit)@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:15:36 -0800, "hotchkisstrio"
> <paulyhotchkiss@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >So do my 10 friends have to just go to the site? Or do they have to also
> >sign up 10 people for me to get the free ipod?
> >
> >Did someone say Pyramid?
> >
> >Anyways, if all I got to do s send 10 friends there, that's awesome!
>
> You, and they, all have to sign up to a load of stuff, some sites make
> this easy except the very last page has two options:
>
> 1. Sell us your first born's lungs.
> 2. Agree to lease this Ferrari, send check for $1,200 first month.
>
> But you have had to complete 4 credit card applications, a
> subscription to 'well-hung-donkies monthly' and a cut-your-own-hair
> kit before you see the show-stopper, all of which you can cancel in 30
> days if you can work out how.
>
> Gratis is one company that actually seems legitimate, they get paid
> based on your expected failure to remember to cancel (or incapability
> to execute the cancel) of one of the subscriptions/services you have
> to buy. If you wish to curse your friends in this way, go ahead.
>
> --
> Owamanga!
> http://www.pbase.com/owamanga
Anonymous
March 12, 2005 12:02:14 AM

> If you're a "spamming bastard" like me, then you know how expensive it can
> be ... especially when it comes to scams

Anonymous
March 12, 2005 12:42:42 PM

On 11 Mar 2005 12:59:19 -0800, gonetonc@gmail.com wrote:

>And on the note of "my poor friends", I can contest that as long as you
>don't pressure your friends, you'll probably find that most of them
>are excited to jump in on the offer.

Most of my friends are able to think, so I seriously doubt they will
want to jump on this.

--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"

On 11 Mar 2005 12:55:39 -0800, gonetonc@gmail.com wrote:

>It is pyramid-like, but a lot easier. The way it works is this:
>
>1. You sign up for an offer
>2. You refer friends.
>3. If the camera requires 10 "referrals", then ten friends must each
>sign up and complete ONE offer.
>
>If that happens (and it is easier to do that you would think), then you
>quality for a free camera (or other item if you use the other sites)
>and they ship it out within a few weeks.
>
>I did this for the iPod the freaking thing came to my house less than 2
>weeks later! What a deal!

This does not speak well for your circle of friends.

--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"

Your friends, my friends, who's to know where the line is drawn.
You're my friend, buddy.
Anonymous
March 12, 2005 1:23:52 PM

I can vouch for this program that Gratis is offering. There are some
negative people responding to this, but I used Gratis for a Free Photo
iPod and received the item about a month after completing the deal
(referring my family and friends who signed up)
Anonymous
March 13, 2005 4:54:05 AM

On 12 Mar 2005 10:20:59 -0800, gonetonc@gmail.com wrote:

>Your friends, my friends, who's to know where the line is drawn.
>You're my friend, buddy.

Hey, friend, wanna loan me $50?

--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"

On 12 Mar 2005 10:23:52 -0800, gotojeremy@gmail.com wrote:

>I can vouch for this program that Gratis is offering. There are some
>negative people responding to this, but I used Gratis for a Free Photo
>iPod and received the item about a month after completing the deal
>(referring my family and friends who signed up)

It's a pyramid scheme. You know it, we know it.
Why anyone would want to pressure their family and friends into a
pyramid scheme is beyond me.

--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"

Has anyone found a way to complain about spammers? They mentioned in
their page that they will not tolerate mass postings but I could not
find any contact details other then something saying you can contact
customer support after singing up. If they're really so legit, why is
it so hard to find a spam report page or address?

gonetonc@gmail.com wrote in message news:<1110571072.101886.134210@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>...
> If you're a "tech junkie" like me, then you know how expensive it can
> be ... especially when it comes to electronics like cameras.
>
> So, since I found this unbelieveable deal to be true, I've decided that
> I've got to "share the wealth".
>
> Believe it or not, this company (Gratis Network) has been giving the
> likes of iPods and other stuff for a while now ... and I can vouch for
> it because I recently received my free iPod.
>
> Now the company is offering a similar deal for DIGITAL CAMERAs. The
> way it works ... you sign up, complete an offer, and refer friends to
> complete an offer. Once your friends do that and you have enough
> "referrals" (10 for most cameras) you get a free camera of your choice!
>
> Like MaximumPC magazine said ... if it sounds too good to be true, it
> probably is ... but not in this case - it is true!
>
> http://www.FreeDigitalCameras.com/?r=16040862
>
> Choices:
> Canon PowerShot S70 7.1MP
> Kodak Easyshare Z740 5MP
> Nikon Coolpix 5400 5.1 MP
> Sony Cybershot DSC-T1 5.1MP
> Sony Cybershot DSCM1
>
> --------------------
>
> Note: They've also got these other deals going on...
>
> Photo iPod (10 Referrals)
> http://www.freephotoiPods.com/?r=15831390
>
> iPod / iPod Mini (5 Referrals)
> http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=15824203
>
> Apple Mac Mini (10 Referrals)
> http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=15831574
>
> iPod Shuffle (3 Referrals)
> http://www.FreeiPodShuffle.com/?r=15831281
>
> Gaming System (4 Referrals)
> http://www.FreeGamingSystems.com/?r=15987363
>
> Sony PSP (5 Referrals)
> http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=15920971
>
> Flat Screen Monitor (8 Referrals)
> http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/?r=15940597
>
> Desktop PC (10 Referrals)
> http://www.FreeDesktopPC.com/?r=15920585
March 15, 2005 11:43:59 AM

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 05:07:17 -0800, Nil Einne wrote
(in article <3bafcd2d.0503150507.7e124658@posting.google.com>):

> If they're really so legit, why is
> it so hard to find a spam report page or address?

>> gonetonc@gmail.com

abuse@gmail.com?

DaveC
me@privacy.net