Asrock Extreme7 Gen3 and i5 2500k
Corsair H60 Water Cooler
G-Skill RipJawX 1600MHz CL9 8GB
MSI N580GTX 1536MB Lightning DDR5
Windows 7 Home Premium (32 or 64bit) NON OEM
LiteOn iHBS212 12x Blu-Ray internal
Corsiar HX1050
Seagate 2TB XT 64MB 7200RPM

The only thing, the only thing; is the case.

I probably am going to save up and buy another 580 lightning when I have the cash :p so it needs to be able to house that.

I've been thinking bout the

Haf X

RV02

Rv03 (dont like the gold stripes though >_<)

Haf 932

And my favourite so far is the Corsair 650d

Ideas?

Slason

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2011
When it comes to cases, you must either pick airflow or design. The airflow is generally very good in all the cases, maybe most new coolermaster cases lowers the temperature by some degrees.

The HAF X is a good choice. It's a very popular case today. If you want something a bit less common, coolermaster is not the best choice. I would rather buy the HAF X then the HAF 932, because HAF X got a dust filter.

i have a haf x and a rv02

both are really good cases and both cool very well--i particularly like the rv02 motherboard rotation that lets you plug everything in the top of the case so i dont need to get on my hands and knees under the desk to plug stuff into the rear of the case

with 2 gtx580 in sli the 90 degree rotation of the motherboard and the top to bottom airflow of the rv02 may prove to cool better as the hot air rises even without the fans--with one gtx570 in it the air that comes out the top is pretty warm

i also like corsairs stuff but havent tried any of their cases yet

dont think you can go far wrong with the rv02 or the haf x or the corsair--they are all very good and cool well--in the end it may just come down to which one you prefer the looks of