Sign in with
Your question

Beats Audio ™ -- integrated studio quality sound and HP

Last response: in Components
October 2, 2011 12:16:08 PM

I've been taking a look at HP top line computers and have found the "Beats Audio ™ -- integrated studio quality sound" offered as a sound card.
I know nothing about this product and can't find anything online.
Please advise.

More about : beats audio integrated studio quality sound

October 2, 2011 3:51:24 PM

Thank you for your reply.
Your answer really does not apply to what HP is offering on their high end desktops.
Hp now only offers the Beats Audio which is quite frustrating and as far as I recall they did have the Creative Audio Titanium as an option.
m
l
a b α HP
October 2, 2011 4:13:36 PM

ameneses54 said:
Thank you for your reply.
Your answer really does not apply to what HP is offering on their high end desktops.
Hp now only offers the Beats Audio which is quite frustrating and as far as I recall they did have the Creative Audio Titanium as an option.

These are all brand names along with marketing hype. Listening to various systems would be the way to make a judgment. If HP has gone to this system across the board, hope for the best. Sound quality is highly subjective and what sounds good to me may not be your preference, and vice versa.

Since you indicated in your post that you were unable to find any information over the internet, I gave you some options. In no way am I going to endorse one over the other except by side by side comparisons of the specs, factoring the prices for each.

If you trust HP's reputation, trust their choice in Beats. Better yet, listen to a demo.
m
l
Related resources
!