Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Best GPU for an Intel Pentium 4 at 2.93ghz

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
April 24, 2011 1:25:48 AM

Hey guys,

So, I'm still fixing up my old computer, but I finally got it running again. I reformatted the hard drive, got a wireless network card, and picked up a new sound card. We are in business! The main use of the computer will be gaming, so I want it to run as good as possible. But there's a problem. It has integrated graphics... from 5 years ago! I doubt that that will get me very far in today's world. The solution? I need a new graphics card. My computer has:

Processor: Intel Pentium 4 single core @ 2.93ghz
4gb DDR2 RAM
250w PSU

Unless I can get a significantly better processor for less than $50, I do not want to upgrade that at the current time. So, my question is what is the best GPU for an Intel Pentium 4 single core processor at 2.93ghz?

I would prefer to stick with Nvidia because Nvidia cards tend to outperform the ATIs. Remember, the main use of this machine will be gaming.

I would prefer a card that could work with a 250w PSU (if such a card exists), but utilizing the full processor is more important. I can upgrade the PSU if need be.

I am on a very tight budget. I do not have the money to buy a new computer at the current time. My goal is to get the most out of my Pentium that I can.

Thanks for the help!!

EDIT: I believe I have a PCI slot on my desktop. Don't know how much that helps, but I thought I'd go ahead and throw that in.

EDIT2: The slot in my computer is PCI 32-bit. I now know that this does matter, as PCIe and AGP will not work.
April 24, 2011 1:33:25 AM

Wow. That system is going to struggle both CPU and psu-wise. Your p4 will bottleneck most current gpu's which doesn't matter because just about any discrete gpu demands at least 300W anyway. You really might be better off saving up some money for a new build as opposed to throwing money away on a system that will ultimately never satisfy your gaming needs....
Score
a c 376 U Graphics card
April 24, 2011 1:37:20 AM

Nvidia cards do not tend to outpeform ATI cards. They do however tend to be more expensive for a given performance and usually use more power. With an old 250w PSU you are already very limited in your choices so limiting it to Nvidia cards would be quite unwise. For your situation I would recommend an HD4650. This one specifically as it has DDR3 RAM;
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
Score
Related resources
April 24, 2011 1:39:02 AM

majin ssj eric said:
Wow. That system is going to struggle both CPU and psu-wise. Your p4 will bottleneck most current gpu's which doesn't matter because just about any discrete gpu demands at least 300W anyway. You really might be better off saving up some money for a new build as opposed to throwing money away on a system that will ultimately never satisfy your gaming needs....

Ugh! I do not want a new system right now! How many times must I say it? I've done plenty of research that verifies my system can run better than it's running right now. I want the most out of my current system, not a new system (unless it's significantly better and under $50). Of course, current cards will be bottlenecked by the processor. I was thinking about an older card. What is the best card I could get for my current processor, and what power supply would I need for it to run?
Score
a c 376 U Graphics card
April 24, 2011 1:43:55 AM

Just get the HD4650. It's the best card I would recommend for that PSU and anything better would be bottlenecked by the processor anyway. It will be a huge upgrade over your integrated graphics.
Score
April 24, 2011 1:44:49 AM

jyjjy said:
Nvidia cards do not tend to outpeform ATI cards. They do however tend to be more expensive for a given performance and usually use more power. With an old 250w PSU you are already very limited in your choices so limiting it to Nvidia cards would be quite unwise. For your situation I would recommend an HD4650. This one specifically as it has DDR3 RAM;

It's a possibility. I've done a lot of research on these cards, though, and NVIDIA tends to have significantly higher framerates in games. The idea is to get the best possible performance. There's no point in getting a new card if it's not going to outperform the integrated graphics.
Score
April 24, 2011 1:47:43 AM

jyjjy said:
Just get the HD4650. It's the best card I would recommend for that PSU and anything better would be bottlenecked by the processor anyway. It will be a huge upgrade over your integrated graphics.

So, that's about as good as my processor could handle? I've looked at it, and it's a good price and has a nice amount of VRAM. So, if I were to get this card, should I go after the 1024mb version, or the 512 one?
Score
a c 376 U Graphics card
April 24, 2011 2:32:26 AM

The amount of memory doesn't really matter on cards of this caliber but the speed does. So just make sure to get a DDR3 version. The DDR3 model is actually rather rare these days and most have DDR2 instead which is actually a big performance hit. You'd probably be best off just ordering the one I linked if at all possible.
The closest comparable Nvidia cards are the 9500GT and the GT 220 but both are a bit weaker than the HD4650 and use slightly more power. I'm also not seeing the DDR3 version of either for less than $70 right now.
Score
April 24, 2011 3:52:42 AM

jyjjy said:
The amount of memory doesn't really matter on cards of this caliber but the speed does. So just make sure to get a DDR3 version. The DDR3 model is actually rather rare these days and most have DDR2 instead which is actually a big performance hit. You'd probably be best off just ordering the one I linked if at all possible.
The closest comparable Nvidia cards are the 9500GT and the GT 220 but both are a bit weaker than the HD4650 and use slightly more power. I'm also not seeing the DDR3 version of either for less than $70 right now.

Ok. I have just one more question. The card you've showed me is a PCI Express. My desktop *supposedly* has a PCI slot. What's the difference between PCI and PCI Express, and will A PCI-e work in a PCI slot?
Score
a c 376 U Graphics card
April 24, 2011 4:13:56 AM

Ug, no PCI-E slot? What is the brand/model of your system and/or motherboard?
Score
a b U Graphics card
April 24, 2011 4:56:54 AM

a pci-e will not work with a PCI slot. the PCI-E uses more bandwidth than the PCI. the best you can get for a legacy PCI slot is probably an nvidia 6600 or so
Score
April 24, 2011 5:49:59 AM

^^ i had that same card along with a celery on a similar system......

lets just say..... 10-20 FPS is what i averaged on the lowest settings in any modern game past 2006.

then i upgraded.... and i never looked back.

OP.. IIRC there was a Sparkle 8400 PCI that was made a few years back. Its very rare but somewhat better than the 6200 pci and theres also x1550 and x1300 pci's too if you can find them...

all of them are.... well... crap... but there ya go.
Score
April 24, 2011 3:03:32 PM

jyjjy said:
Ug, no PCI-E slot? What is the brand/model of your system and/or motherboard?

My system is an HP ordered from HP. I don't know the model, but I verified that the slots are PCI.

EDIT: Upon further research, I have discovered that the card must be PCI-32bit to work in my board.
Score
April 24, 2011 3:14:08 PM

computernugget said:
i hope this helps. this is the best you can get for 50 bucks. there arebetter ones but are way way more expensive.

I don't think that card will work. It has 2 slits in the gold part, but my other cards only have 1 slit. The slots in my board don't appear to allow for more than 1 slit. I did some more checking, and the cards have to be PCI-32bit for my board.
Score
April 24, 2011 3:19:45 PM

lilotimz said:
^^ i had that same card along with a celery on a similar system......

lets just say..... 10-20 FPS is what i averaged on the lowest settings in any modern game past 2006.

then i upgraded.... and i never looked back.

OP.. IIRC there was a Sparkle 8400 PCI that was made a few years back. Its very rare but somewhat better than the 6200 pci and theres also x1550 and x1300 pci's too if you can find them...

all of them are.... well... crap... but there ya go.

That's some good advice. I'll keep that in mind!
Score
a b U Graphics card
April 24, 2011 7:53:12 PM

ntr11023 said:
I don't think that card will work. It has 2 slits in the gold part, but my other cards only have 1 slit. The slots in my board don't appear to allow for more than 1 slit. I did some more checking, and the cards have to be PCI-32bit for my board.

yeah a PCI slot will have the slit on the right side of the actual slot on the motherboard. anything that comes in PCI form will have two slits in the card itself.

PCI slots will look like this.

Score
April 24, 2011 9:28:42 PM

computernugget said:
yeah a PCI slot will have the slit on the right side of the actual slot on the motherboard. anything that comes in PCI form will have two slits in the card itself.

PCI slots will look like this.

Yeah, I no doubt have PCI slots. But I have several PCI cards that only have 1 slit in them. My slot is PCI 32-bit.
Score
a b U Graphics card
April 24, 2011 11:16:05 PM

ntr11023 said:
Yeah, I no doubt have PCI slots. But I have several PCI cards that only have 1 slit in them. My slot is PCI 32-bit.

i just researched a little and the 64 bit PCI has a bigger opening on the right side of the slit. its longer than the ones pictured. and the reason some PCI cards have 2 slits is so its backwards compatible with the older 3v PCI which has the slit on the left. i also found this picture here which should explain PCI a little better

Score
a b U Graphics card
April 24, 2011 11:48:32 PM

To be frank, But not ignorant, It is unwise to invest anything in the system. If you are on a tight budget get a used computer for $100-$150. It's just that the PCI interface is incredibly old. If you can't get a new computer just get what ComputerNugget.
Score
a b U Graphics card
April 25, 2011 12:12:34 AM

plznote said:
To be frank, But not ignorant, It is unwise to invest anything in the system. If you are on a tight budget get a used computer for $100-$150. It's just that the PCI interface is incredibly old. If you can't get a new computer just get what ComputerNugget.

its funny reading my own name.
Score
a b U Graphics card
April 25, 2011 1:26:33 AM

The old P4 is probably best left as a Quake3 system...; it is unsuitable for today's games, IMO.....
Score
a c 172 U Graphics card
April 25, 2011 1:42:29 AM

I agree with a few points made in this thread, since this is a 775 based system as it is using ddr2 that you upgrade to a more modern board G31 or G33 based chipset as they are dirt cheap. Then a ok card for the job would be at the low end a 5450 while at the high end a gt240 but nothing more.
Score
April 25, 2011 7:29:34 PM

plznote said:

Well, I've been looking a lot at these PCI cards, and none of them give any significant improvement over integrated graphics (some are even outperformed). I am going to get a new PCIe board and a PCIe gfx card to go with it. Of course, once I get the machine working somewhat, I'm going to save up my money and really upgrade it.
Score
April 25, 2011 7:38:26 PM

computernugget said:
i just researched a little and the 64 bit PCI has a bigger opening on the right side of the slit. its longer than the ones pictured. and the reason some PCI cards have 2 slits is so its backwards compatible with the older 3v PCI which has the slit on the left. i also found this picture here which should explain PCI a little better

Thank you for doing the research. That's very interesting. However, after reading some reviews and looking at some performance tests on the PCI gfx cards, I am going to get a PCIe board with a PCIe gfx card to go with it (shouldn't be more than about $100 for both). The next question is what kind of upgrade would I see by putting in a better processor (like the Pentium Dual-Core), what would be a better gfx card to go with it, and would the processor and *supposedly* more expensive gfx card give me a performance increase that warrants the money?
Score
April 25, 2011 7:41:38 PM

mdd1963 said:
The old P4 is probably best left as a Quake3 system...; it is unsuitable for today's games, IMO.....

Games... the sole purpose of fixing this computer. If I swapped my original board for one with PCIe slots and got a PCIe graphics card that utilized the full processor, about how well would it perform? About how high, on a scale of 1-5, 5 being the best, would I be able to turn the graphics up? What kind of framerates would I be looking at?
Score
April 25, 2011 7:54:18 PM

nforce4max said:
I agree with a few points made in this thread, since this is a 775 based system as it is using ddr2 that you upgrade to a more modern board G31 or G33 based chipset as they are dirt cheap. Then a ok card for the job would be at the low end a 5450 while at the high end a gt240 but nothing more.

That's some good advice. What kind of board and chipset would you recommend? What kind of price are we looking at? Do you have any examples?
Score
a b U Graphics card
April 25, 2011 9:14:28 PM

having a better cpu will decrease the chances of bottlenecking your system. so its good to make sure you have a decent cpu, a dual core will work good for games. my guess is that you can get a good card like a 4650 or so, a pentium D, and a new motherboard for about 120 at the most. best place to get the cpu would be ebay. you can get one for about 25-35 bucks.
Score
a c 376 U Graphics card
April 26, 2011 12:08:28 AM

Pentium D? If he is going to replace the motherboard and CPU he should certainly be aiming higher than a Pentium D.

@OP: Honestly it goes back to what I recommended earlier. If you want to make that machine decent for gaming you need a lot of upgrades but they don't have to cost as much as you think. A decent current processor for gaming is $50-80, a motherboard for it is $40-60, an ok power supply is $40-50. So that's $130-180 depending on what you want to spend. At that point you can get whatever video card you want. If you want to go as cheap as possible I would recommend something along the lines of this;
or this combo http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?Ite...
Then either get the HD4650 or get a power supply such as this one;
It can handle pretty much any video card might want to buy(under $200 segment.)
Score
April 26, 2011 12:36:56 AM

computernugget said:
having a better cpu will decrease the chances of bottlenecking your system. so its good to make sure you have a decent cpu, a dual core will work good for games. my guess is that you can get a good card like a 4650 or so, a pentium D, and a new motherboard for about 120 at the most. best place to get the cpu would be ebay. you can get one for about 25-35 bucks.

Well, I've looked at some reviews, gotten some opinions, and have done some pricing. This is the machine I'm currently looking at:

Motherboard: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

GPU: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

Processor: http://www.amazon.com/Intel-Pentium-Dual-Core-Processor...

Total cost? Less than $200. Upgrading to a 300w PSU will bring it to just over $200, which is in my price range.
Score
April 26, 2011 12:43:13 AM

jyjjy said:
Pentium D? If he is going to replace the motherboard and CPU he should certainly be aiming higher than a Pentium D.

@OP: Honestly it goes back to what I recommended earlier. If you want to make that machine decent for gaming you need a lot of upgrades but they don't have to cost as much as you think. A decent current processor for gaming is $50-80, a motherboard for it is $40-60, an ok power supply is $40-50. So that's $130-180 depending on what you want to spend. At that point you can get whatever video card you want. If you want to go as cheap as possible I would recommend something along the lines of this;
or this combo http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?Ite...
Then either get the HD4650 or get a power supply such as this one;
It can handle pretty much any video card might want to buy(under $200 segment.)

Well, I've been doing a lot of research in the past couple days, and this is what I've come up with:

Motherboard: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

GPU: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

Processor: http://www.amazon.com/Intel-Pentium-Dual-Core-Processor...

Factor in between $30-$50 for an upgraded PSU and that brings us to just over $200, well within my price range. What do you think about this build?
Score
a c 172 U Graphics card
April 26, 2011 12:57:40 AM

That is a lot for a dual core, my phenom x4 820 only cost me $100 with 4mb of L3 cache, the board is ok but the card you can do better to be honest. That thing costs more than my redneck 8800gtx but then again the cooler on it is worth more than the card when bought new :s

In short you need to work on that a little more, keep the board but work on the card at least or the cpu. Raw performance that card is ok when considering the shader advantage over a 5450 but look at a 5550/70 that has 320 shaders and gddr5.
Score
a c 376 U Graphics card
April 26, 2011 1:20:00 AM

The motherboard processor combo I linked is almost the same thing but $25 cheaper. The only difference at all compared to what you picked out is 0.2 ghz on the processor which isn't worth nearly that kind of money. For less than than what you linked you could get these;
The processor is a x3 but it is actually a quad core with the 4th core locked. You can unlock it in the BIOS on that motherboard. It isn't guaranteed to work but the odds are very good(85%+)
You can still get the HD4650 if you want, you aren't going to do better for $50, but I suggested it earlier as it was the best for your old processor and power supply. With the upgrade you can pretty much get any card you want. This is a good deal and worth the extra $20;
What is the native resolution of your monitor?
Score
a c 172 U Graphics card
April 26, 2011 2:00:31 AM

A little on the cheap side as far as the board is concerned and will not unlock the fourth core. Nvidia chipsets do not have this feature. Only 700SB series ati chipsets unlock cores and cache. The card is acceptable at that price if it met the expectation of being a quality part. The cpu is a little high but nothing unusual, a good choice when a quad isn't in range.
Score
a b U Graphics card
April 26, 2011 2:40:41 AM

nforce4max said:
A little on the cheap side as far as the board is concerned and will not unlock the fourth core. Nvidia chipsets do not have this feature. Only 700SB series ati chipsets unlock cores and cache. The card is acceptable at that price if it met the expectation of being a quality part. The cpu is a little high but nothing unusual, a good choice when a quad isn't in range.

It says in green letters "with cpu core unlock function" and yes thta will unlock cores. its the first board with an nvidia chipset to do so.
Score
a c 172 U Graphics card
April 26, 2011 12:41:05 PM

computernugget said:
It says in green letters "with cpu core unlock function" and yes thta will unlock cores. its the first board with an nvidia chipset to do so.

:sarcastic: 
Score
April 26, 2011 2:27:28 PM

jyjjy said:
The motherboard processor combo I linked is almost the same thing but $25 cheaper. The only difference at all compared to what you picked out is 0.2 ghz on the processor which isn't worth nearly that kind of money. For less than than what you linked you could get these;
The processor is a x3 but it is actually a quad core with the 4th core locked. You can unlock it in the BIOS on that motherboard. It isn't guaranteed to work but the odds are very good(85%+)
You can still get the HD4650 if you want, you aren't going to do better for $50, but I suggested it earlier as it was the best for your old processor and power supply. With the upgrade you can pretty much get any card you want. This is a good deal and worth the extra $20;
What is the native resolution of your monitor?

Well, I didn't think it was possible, but that's cheaper AND better! Quad core is great, but 3 cores are nothing to sneeze at! It's also very easy to unlock the fourth core, so not a problem.

Now, this opens a new door. Is there a similar board for a similar price that supports DDR3? If not, this is probably what I'll go with, but I'm just curious. Also, if money were no option, what would be the best card this new build could handle?
Score
April 26, 2011 2:32:41 PM

nforce4max said:

Even if the board won't unlock the fourth core, there are plenty of programs that will. You don't sound too impressed with the card. What would you suggest?
Score
a c 172 U Graphics card
April 26, 2011 5:36:54 PM

ntr11023 said:
Even if the board won't unlock the fourth core, there are plenty of programs that will. You don't sound too impressed with the card. What would you suggest?

I am not, actually it is to close to the performance of a 9800gt to make it worth the price. There are a lot of cards that I am unimpressed with. Some are cheaper while others are much more expensive. When I look at a card I consider more than just features ect but the quality of the whole card. This one is ok but will get dirty quickly if this machine is used daily. If you want dx11 ect and want to keep power down while still having decent performance then there are few choices out there sadly.

Just stay with the 5670 but reconsider the choice of cpu and board if budget permits. Back to the cards I am a collector.
Score
April 26, 2011 6:56:55 PM

nforce4max said:
I am not, actually it is to close to the performance of a 9800gt to make it worth the price. There are a lot of cards that I am unimpressed with. Some are cheaper while others are much more expensive. When I look at a card I consider more than just features ect but the quality of the whole card. This one is ok but will get dirty quickly if this machine is used daily. If you want dx11 ect and want to keep power down while still having decent performance then there are few choices out there sadly.

Just stay with the 5670 but reconsider the choice of cpu and board if budget permits. Back to the cards I am a collector.

Ah, that's cool. Never heard of a GPU collector before, but it would make a good thing to collect. As for the processor/board combo, the processor is essentially a quad-core. There is a chance that the locked core is broken, but theoretically, a tri-core should work better than a dual-core. But then again, that's theoretical. The Intel Core I7 functions far better on just 2 cores and virtually the same on just 1 core as the AMD Phenom II X6 on all 6 cores. What's the reason for this? The only apparent conclusion is the Intel Core I7 is better technology. That could very well be the case for the cards and processors I'm looking at. AMD creates something new, and Intel makes it actually work. But from a budget standpoint, it's hard to beat $200 for a machine. Generally speaking, I am not impressed with the performance of AMD hardware, but it appears to function just as good if not better than an Intel build from the same era, and certainly for a lot less.

I have no problem upgrading the PSU. I can get a 750w PSU from the local hardware store for less than $30. I'd like DX11, I'd like a good card, and I'd like a good processor. But as for what's hot in yesteryear's technology and what's not, I am virtually clueless. About all I know is AMD is generally a lot cheaper. Let me ask you this way: I have $300 to spend, but I might be willing to invest up to $400. I need a new motherboard, a new processor, and a new graphics card. I need the new items to function the best they can for the lowest price I can get. Give me some ideas.
Score
a b U Graphics card
April 26, 2011 7:45:04 PM

nforce4max said:
:sarcastic: 

dont you roll your eyes at me boy! :non: 

lolololol :lol: 

anyways a 5670 will suit you well, of course a 5770 is better but you will need a decent power supply to go with it.
Score
April 26, 2011 7:57:42 PM

computernugget said:

anyways a 5670 will suit you well, of course a 5770 is better but you will need a decent power supply to go with it.

lol!

But what would the difference in performance be from the 5670 and the 5770, and is the difference worth $50?
Score
a b U Graphics card
April 26, 2011 8:25:55 PM

personally id say a 4650
Score
a b U Graphics card
April 26, 2011 8:44:38 PM

ntr11023 said:
lol!

But what would the difference in performance be from the 5670 and the 5770, and is the difference worth $50?

hmmmm.......
Score
a b U Graphics card
April 26, 2011 9:34:33 PM

^^^
yeah its worth it if you have the cpu to run it but in the OPS case he does not so the performance and price different are not worth it for the OP, imo even a 5670 will be severely bottle-necked by the op's cpu...
Score
a b U Graphics card
April 26, 2011 9:38:05 PM

"I would prefer to stick with Nvidia because Nvidia cards tend to outperform the ATIs. Remember, the main use of this machine will be gaming. "

OP:

who told you that the bestbuy salesman!? this is ambiguously wrong...

it all depends on what cards/configs/games/settings you are talking about, both companies respectively edge each other out from time to time. IMPHO I think the quality of nvidias drivers are a bit better but overall the two gpu companies are about the same, they both have their strong and weak suits...
Score
a c 172 U Graphics card
April 26, 2011 9:42:27 PM

computernugget said:

Yawn :sarcastic: 

Looks at post count. :pt1cable: 
Score

Best solution

a c 376 U Graphics card
April 26, 2011 10:33:23 PM

ntr11023 said:
Well, I didn't think it was possible, but that's cheaper AND better! Quad core is great, but 3 cores are nothing to sneeze at! It's also very easy to unlock the fourth core, so not a problem.

Now, this opens a new door. Is there a similar board for a similar price that supports DDR3? If not, this is probably what I'll go with, but I'm just curious. Also, if money were no option, what would be the best card this new build could handle?

Hmm, I figured you would want a DDR2 board so you could use your current ram and not have to buy new stuff. DDR3 motherboards are actually much more common at this point. If you want one I would recommend this combo with a GTS 250 which is a nice amount faster than the HD5670 and nice deal with the combo/rebate;
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?Ite...
Here is another option for the processor that I just spotted on sale.
There's a $10 off promo code, EMCKFHD32, making it $105. That's a quad core you don't have to worry about unlocking and the Phenom IIs have L3 cache that the Athlon II processors lack. It is worth the extra money if you can afford it.
The PSU I recommended earlier has gone up in price and not worth it any more. I'd switch it to this;
Not the best brand but the reviews I'm seeing are alright and it is bronze certified. Should be fine for your needs and it is a very good deal with the rebate.
If you do go with the DDR3 motherboard then you will need new RAM. Something like this would be fine;
FYI there is currently a 15% off promo code for all memory, DM15AP11US.
a c 172 U Graphics card
April 26, 2011 11:17:27 PM

jyjjy said:
Hmm, I figured you would want a DDR2 board so you could use your current ram and not have to buy new stuff. DDR3 motherboards are actually much more common at this point. If you want one I would recommend this combo with a GTS 250 which is a nice amount faster than the HD5670 and nice deal with the combo/rebate;
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?Ite...
Here is another option for the processor that I just spotted on sale.
There's a $10 off promo code, EMCKFHD32, making it $105. That's a quad core you don't have to worry about unlocking and the Phenom IIs have L3 cache that the Athlon II processors lack. It is worth the extra money if you can afford it.
The PSU I recommended earlier has gone up in price and not worth it any more. I'd switch it to this;
Not the best brand but the reviews I'm seeing are alright and it is bronze certified. Should be fine for your needs and it is a very good deal with the rebate.
If you do go with the DDR3 motherboard then you will need new RAM. Something like this would be fine;
FYI there is currently a 15% off promo code for all memory, DM15AP11US.

Now that is better ;) 
Score
!