Westboro baptist Church

Status
Not open for further replies.

wanamingo

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011
How does the Westboro baptist church make enough money to travel around the country with an entourage of 20+? I mean i know that Scientologists have enough money to keep L. Ron Hubbards body cryogenically frozen until Xenu returns(If that is in fact what he is doing). I work a full time job and barely make enough money / have enough time to travel. I didn't realize the donation basket was so deep.

I guess I'm trying to figure out what motivates this church (other than extreme homophobia) morally and financially.

wanamingo

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011

No issues there I didnt even want to link to their site. But like G.I. Joe says "knowing is half the battle". i just want to be able to wrap my head around how this things works. It would be ver yinteresting to see where their money comes from.
Maybe just maybe there is a conspiracy somewhere in there! The Rothschild's are funding them LOL.

I'm not advocating violence here, but I'm shocked that no one or group has tried to do something to them yet. I know that the Hell's Angels aren't fans, amongst others and needless to say I'm surprised that they haven't tried anything yet.

The Apostle Paul, in his second letter to the Corinthians, spoke for God;

011:013 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming
themselves into the apostles of Christ.

011:014 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel
of light.

So there are those certain Pastors, Priest, Preachers- all devils, putting on a sheep-suit to appear as holy men but not having the Word of God, they do the works of Satan, and claim their works are "all in the name of the Lord."

Who's crazier: The rapture preacher or the WBC pastor?

Some people could say he has severs antisocial tendencies and has a case of sociopathy within him.

He also may be seen as a false prophet as well. That is too undescriptive though. Any Christian in their walk with Christ would never do such a thing, but then again, we must remove the plank in our eyes before we can remove the speck in theirs.

The WBC also is firepower for the liberal media against the Christian faith as well. The so-called Christians they are show the world how Christians are haters, demonizers. This is simply untrue. It is all only the response of the individual.

You know those are done by humans themselves, regardless...

wanamingo

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011
Heard they are planning on Picketing Ryan Dunn's funeral. Too sad. I didnt know PA was one of the most evil states.

DUNN.jpg

Man I'd spray them with fresh warm urine if they were close enough.

I'd bottle it privately of course ... and dispense it with vigour ... through a supersoaker !!!

The trick is to drink plenty of fluids ...

You know I need to be high on order to pull it off...or they won't believe me that I want to 'be with them'. Good idea though.

Status
Not open for further replies.