Chess - I Need A Recommendation

Last response: in Video Games
January 5, 2005 12:42:33 AM

Yeah... I know... looking for a chess game for the GBA is like ordering
"vanilla" at Baskin Robbins... but I love the game and would like to play it
on my train ride to and from work.

The game needs to have the ability to save a game in mid-match. I have
"Virtual Kasparov" and if there is a way to save mid-match I've yet to find
it.

Any recommendations?

Thanks for your help.

More about : chess recommendation

Anonymous
January 6, 2005 3:37:19 AM

Hi,
>The game needs to have the ability to save a game in mid-match. I have
>"Virtual Kasparov" and if there is a way to save mid-match I've yet to find
>it.
>
>Any recommendations?

Afaik there are only two reasonable chess games for the GBA;
Virtual Kasparov and Chessmaster (like for the old Gamyboys, but
modernized).
I remember that Virtual Kasparov has a mode where you have to complete
a task like winning in a certain period of time (continually running
like a chess clock in a tournament). Are you playing int that mode?
cheers
Stephan
!