DS: Urbz -- Splicer Island?

Can anyone help me with the Splicer Island mission? I have gotten
Mokey, Jack and the other guy to work there, and the games and stuff
are all set up. What's next? How do I get to create pets?
Thanks,
Randa
1 answer Last reply
More about urbz splicer island

    "Randa" <mvprince@comcast.net> schreef in bericht
    > Can anyone help me with the Splicer Island mission? I have gotten
    > Mokey, Jack and the other guy to work there, and the games and stuff
    > are all set up. What's next? How do I get to create pets?
    > Thanks,
    > Randa

    www.gamefaqs.com

Console Gaming Gameboy Games Nintendo Video Games