Sign in with
Your question

FIFA 10 Online Problem (crash) on Windows 7 - 64bit

Last response: in Windows 7
December 11, 2011 1:31:20 AM

when i am signing up in fifa 10 to play online,when i just type my persona and password then after clicking sign up button it is showing that please check your network problem or details are wrong but my internet is alright and my details are right.
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
December 11, 2011 2:24:07 AM

Well, whats your internet speed?

It needs to maintain certain speed level...
m
l
Related resources
January 2, 2012 11:05:56 PM

I found trough various operating systems and various fifa titles the main causes for connection issues to online play is that the [ .NET frame work ] is what I say is causing 99% of the problems and still is on Vista / win7 32/64bit.

On XP pro the service pack 2 included the .net frame work which was compatible for fifa 09/10 online connections, so there was no reason to install a sep .net frame work. But if you installed the service pack 3 for Xp, the online connections did not work. You had to reinstall/update .net 2.0.

Vista / win7 64bit uses a higher version of .net framework 3.1 - 4.0 and cannot install 2.0. So you will have problems connecting online on these OS.
Not too sure if there is a patch or update to fix this

Been trying to find a fix or work around - only to find that you kick back to xp
Will find it hopefully sooner than latter Just more online players on fifa 10 at the moment.
m
l
July 3, 2012 7:49:15 PM

broad-bandit said:
I found trough various operating systems and various fifa titles the main causes for connection issues to online play is that the [ .NET frame work ] is what I say is causing 99% of the problems and still is on Vista / win7 32/64bit.

On XP pro the service pack 2 included the .net frame work which was compatible for fifa 09/10 online connections, so there was no reason to install a sep .net frame work. But if you installed the service pack 3 for Xp, the online connections did not work. You had to reinstall/update .net 2.0.

Vista / win7 64bit uses a higher version of .net framework 3.1 - 4.0 and cannot install 2.0. So you will have problems connecting online on these OS.
Not too sure if there is a patch or update to fix this

Been trying to find a fix or work around - only to find that you kick back to xp
Will find it hopefully sooner than latter Just more online players on fifa 10 at the moment.

I downloaded FIFA 10 on windows 7 using Origin. Download and install went fine without problem. But when I start the game, I am getting "There is a problem connecting to the server. Please ensure your internet connection is active. If the problem persists try again later." I dont have any problem with network. I learnt that FIFA 10 is no longer available for online play but my problem is i can't play it offline also :( 
m
l
!