"Time Machine" Question

I have seen a few of these on eBay (to play Famicom/NES games on your GBA).

Can anyone here confirm these work on an Original GBA, or just the SP as
the box art seems to show.

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 20:39:10 -0600, TheLightsAreOn
<fake@thisaddress.com> wrote:

>I have seen a few of these on eBay (to play Famicom/NES games on your GBA).
>
>Can anyone here confirm these work on an Original GBA, or just the SP as
>the box art seems to show.

Only on SP because of the way it's shaped. Won't work on original
GBA, GBA Player for GC, or DS. You may be able to trick that by using
another device like Game Shark but then it'd be flaky.

It does work on any region SP as SP was never designed for region
restriction. Some unlicensed NES games may not work though but don't
hold me to that.

> On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 20:39:10 -0600, TheLightsAreOn
> <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote:
>
>>I have seen a few of these on eBay (to play Famicom/NES games on your
>>GBA).
>>
>>Can anyone here confirm these work on an Original GBA, or just the SP
>>as the box art seems to show.
>
> Only on SP because of the way it's shaped. Won't work on original
> GBA, GBA Player for GC, or DS. You may be able to trick that by using
> another device like Game Shark but then it'd be flaky.
>
> It does work on any region SP as SP was never designed for region
> restriction. Some unlicensed NES games may not work though but don't
> hold me to that.

I always thought the SP was too small, but adding this Time Machine
thing just might make it easier to hold. If I can't get a Game Theory
Admrial (so I can't spell it, sue me). this will have to do...

Thanks.