Build Log section in homebuilt

I dont know about you but I love watching someones build progress picture by picture,
Explaining how I/They got XXX mod to happen or griping about that clearance on the ramslots,
And after Orange789 started one up, Rubix also expressed an enjoyment of sharing another members build,
So I reckon its time for a builders log section on here, to share/steal ideas,
glean those insider workaround tips and generally bask in the glow of another damn fine creation, whether its yours or someone elses glory, it helps us all in a way,
Potential builders could read through and get the confidence up to have a go themselves, or doublecheck that xxx connection is definately correct before that first power up,
Its got to be a good thing for Toms to have, and I reckon we've got some talent hanging about,
So come on builders,tweakers,clockers and modders, shout up if you want a dedicated build log section and maybe, just maybe someone will listen :)
Moto

striker410

Distinguished
I'm gonna agree with that! We have a System gallery sticky, why not a build-in-progress one? I think it'd be cool. There's so many little tips and mods that people could pick up on, and we have enough of those threads that I at least think it would make sense.

+1!