Classic NES Series

Last response: in Video Games
January 7, 2005 2:19:31 AM

Just been looking at these and wondered if any of them are any good and if
so which ones?

Deborah
--
Hamster Heaven - http://www.hamsterheaven.co.uk

More about : classic nes series

Anonymous
January 7, 2005 3:36:07 AM

they're all pretty good. If you never played them before, try Castlevania,
Zelda 1 & 2 and Super Mario Bros.

"Deborah" <deborah@nospam.co.uk> wrote in message
> Just been looking at these and wondered if any of them are any good and if
> so which ones?
>

> Deborah
> --
> Hamster Heaven - http://www.hamsterheaven.co.uk

Anonymous
January 7, 2005 11:25:50 AM

Super Mario Bros
Castlevania
Excitebike
Adventures of Link

Those are my favorites.

HDTV games lists and discussions
http://www.hdtvarcade.com

"sardu" <robertaccomandonospam@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> they're all pretty good. If you never played them before, try Castlevania,
> Zelda 1 & 2 and Super Mario Bros.
>

> "Deborah" <deborah@nospam.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Just been looking at these and wondered if any of them are any good and
>> if so which ones?
>>

>> Deborah
>> --
>> Hamster Heaven - http://www.hamsterheaven.co.uk

January 8, 2005 2:47:07 AM

I was disappointed with 'donkey kong', they used the U.S. version
(only 3 screens) instead of the original japanese version (4 screens).

what they should have done was give the player a choice on which
version to play.

singingfrog@nospam.notcoldmail.com
!