Flickering Horizontal Lines.

norleras

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2011
Hello there,

I recently bought a computer from Ibuypower. After playing it for a little while, I started to see these horrible flickering lines. I tried to get help for it and could not. I decided to send the computer back and build my own. Well, here I am again experiencing these same lines. I plugged a couple of different monitors into the system and it still is a problem. I just can't consider this a coincidence. Could it be the electricity in my apartment? My power supply? I have a Corsair AX580 watt. I'd appreciate any help I can get.

P.S. I've tried both vert sync and trip buffering. I've messed with my drivers. I've made sure that my GPU wasn't overheating. I'm at my wit's end. :cry:

norleras

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2011
I'm using a gtx 570. I'm running at 1080p with the most recent drivers. With the quality of my components, I shouldn't think that this should be a problem.
I'll go ahead and list my specs:

Asus p8p67 Pro MoBo
Intel I5 2500k
Nvidia Geforce 570 (PNY)
8Gb Corsair Vengeance Ram
Corsair AX850W Power Supply
Corsair 650D Case

opexx

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2010
its got nothing to do with power or anything. its a vsync problem. re-install drivers maybe somethings being weird. thats really all i can tell you. somebody else might have a fix but im just as confused as you. the 570 is a beast card so yeah i dont get it. what monitor are you using?