Sign in with
Your question

Which one would you recommend Alienware aw2310 OR Asus vg236he

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
April 25, 2011 5:30:05 PM

Hello, I am planning to buy a 3d monitor and I have the choice between these two monitors (alienware aw2310 OR asus vg236he,) which one is better if the price is the same for both? Thanks
April 25, 2011 8:30:59 PM

no reply, c'mon

Quote:
Don't...
* Bump posts,

Source.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
April 26, 2011 1:53:23 AM

I had the Asus VG236H (it's the same as the HE but sold as a combo with the NVidia kit) and loved it. There were reports of screen bleed issues at the bezel edge, but I only had some very slight bleed when the whole monitor was displaying a black (blank) screen.

I'm sure the Alienware is also a good monitor, because it was the best monitor out before the Asus.

I'm assuming you have the glasses kit already?
m
l
Related resources
April 26, 2011 2:38:49 AM

boiler1990 said:
I had the Asus VG236H (it's the same as the HE but sold as a combo with the NVidia kit) and loved it. There were reports of screen bleed issues at the bezel edge, but I only had some very slight bleed when the whole monitor was displaying a black (blank) screen.

I'm sure the Alienware is also a good monitor, because it was the best monitor out before the Asus.

I'm assuming you have the glasses kit already?

Yes, I have the glasses but im puzzled as to which should i pick
m
l
a b U Graphics card
April 26, 2011 3:07:15 AM

They're both great and you can't go wrong with either of them. My Asus had VERY vibrant colors (even for a non-LED monitor), but I'm sure the Alienware looks good too. Dell makes great monitors (switched to Dells), so their Alienware monitor is most likely top quality.
m
l
!