Which one would you recommend Alienware aw2310 OR Asus vg236he

Hello, I am planning to buy a 3d monitor and I have the choice between these two monitors (alienware aw2310 OR asus vg236he,) which one is better if the price is the same for both? Thanks
4 answers Last reply
More about which recommend alienware aw2310 asus vg236he
  1. no reply, c'mon

Quote:
    Don't...
    * Bump posts,

Source.
  2. I had the Asus VG236H (it's the same as the HE but sold as a combo with the NVidia kit) and loved it. There were reports of screen bleed issues at the bezel edge, but I only had some very slight bleed when the whole monitor was displaying a black (blank) screen.

I'm sure the Alienware is also a good monitor, because it was the best monitor out before the Asus.

I'm assuming you have the glasses kit already?
  3. boiler1990 said:
    I had the Asus VG236H (it's the same as the HE but sold as a combo with the NVidia kit) and loved it. There were reports of screen bleed issues at the bezel edge, but I only had some very slight bleed when the whole monitor was displaying a black (blank) screen.

I'm sure the Alienware is also a good monitor, because it was the best monitor out before the Asus.

I'm assuming you have the glasses kit already?

Yes, I have the glasses but im puzzled as to which should i pick
  4. They're both great and you can't go wrong with either of them. My Asus had VERY vibrant colors (even for a non-LED monitor), but I'm sure the Alienware looks good too. Dell makes great monitors (switched to Dells), so their Alienware monitor is most likely top quality.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Asus Monitors Alienware Graphics Product