Just finished Planescape: Torment. Feel like playing BG1 and BG2 again (With
BG1tutu this time). Will be third time now.

1. What are the interesting and challenging classes to play as in BG1tutu?
2. Which are the good mods for both games? And which roder should they be
installed.
3. Is TeamBG still around? What's their website?

--

Burning_Ranger

To email: aziz@aziz1removethisbit.fsnet.co.uk

Burning_Ranger <aziz@nospamaziz99.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

: 1. What are the interesting and challenging classes to play as in BG1tutu?

A monk makes for a substantial challenge, as they gain very few advantages at such low levels.

: 2. Which are the good mods for both games? And which roder should they be
: installed.

Opinions vary wildly, I'll let some others wander over.

: 3. Is TeamBG still around? What's their website?

TeamBG went dark a couple of months ago citing problems with hacking. Many of its formerly hosted mods
have set up shop elsewhere, I added the two nice things TBG put up recently (banner rotation and a
web-managed modlist) to Pocket Plane Group when I felt it looked like the site wasn't returning... life
goes on.

--
Jason Compton jcompton@xnet.com

pm

"Jason Compton" <jcompton@typhoon.xnet.com> wrote in message
> Burning_Ranger <aziz@nospamaziz99.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
> : 3. Is TeamBG still around? What's their website?
>
> TeamBG went dark a couple of months ago citing problems with hacking. Many
of its formerly hosted mods
> have set up shop elsewhere, I added the two nice things TBG put up
recently (banner rotation and a
> web-managed modlist) to Pocket Plane Group when I felt it looked like the
site wasn't returning... life
> goes on.

Just found this
http://forums.forgottenwars.net/?showforum=169

It appears it isn't a done deal yet, hopefully, the good stuff they had up
on their website will not disappear.

PM

PM <none@invalid.address> wrote:

: Just found this
: http://forums.forgottenwars.net/?showforum=169

Yes. Studios is also doing a nice job of adopting the general TeamBG vibe, where you might be banned at
any time, find that your thread has been locked and/or vanished... between that, and IDU, they've pretty
much covered all the bases.

--
Jason Compton jcompton@xnet.com

Jason Compton <jcompton@typhoon.xnet.com> wrote:
: Yes. Studios is also doing a nice job of adopting the general TeamBG vibe, where you might be banned at
: any time, find that your thread has been locked and/or vanished... between that, and IDU, they've pretty
: much covered all the bases.

IDW, I beg your pardon.

--

> PM <none@invalid.address> wrote:
>
> : Just found this
> : http://forums.forgottenwars.net/?showforum=169
>
> Yes. Studios is also doing a nice job of adopting the general TeamBG vibe,
where you might be banned at
> any time, find that your thread has been locked and/or vanished... between
that, and IDU, they've pretty
> much covered all the bases.

I was mainly referring to a post stating that TeamBG might be back which
sounded genuine...time will tell...

Cheers

PM