NDS Tiger Woods Question

Last response: in Video Games
January 7, 2005 11:53:13 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

Playing Tiger Woods on the NDS in the Legends Tour.
When do the three remaining courses (Kapalua, Emerald Dragon and Coeur
D'Alene) become available? I have already passed the first time playing
Kapalua on the Rookie tour and assumed the course would be available in
Quick Play but nope, not there.
Thanks,
January 10, 2005 6:34:14 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

I got Kapalua towards the end of the Rookie challenges waiting on the other
2 as I begin Pro

!