Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Asus Sabertooth Z77 vs ASRock Z77 Fatal1ty Pro

Last response: in Motherboards
June 27, 2012 9:07:27 AM

I'm stuck on this one. One thing's for sure, i'm ocd and need stuff to match and look good, kind of like Linus of LinusTechTips lol. Now i love the features of both of these boards, although the Fatal1ty Pro seems more well rounded. I like how the Fatal1ty Pro comes with a Usb3.0 front panel, has a PLX chip, has a debug LED, and has the awesome Red/Black theme. But the Sabertooth has the thermal armor, 5 year warranty, Thermal Radar, and matches any system you put it in. I used to be an Asus fanboy, but am opening up to new things FINALLY. (If Asus had a full size Z77 ATX ROG board though, i would still go for that :p ). So what do you guys think?
a b Ĉ ASUS
a c 328 V Motherboard
June 27, 2012 9:18:45 AM

Get Sabertooth, as it has the thermal armor, 5 year warranty, Thermal Radar, and more.

Strong overclocker.

Watch this.
Score

Best solution

a b Ĉ ASUS
a b V Motherboard
June 27, 2012 10:04:18 AM

I also would say go with the Sabertooth. Im running it , absolutely love it , booted from first go without any dramas, overclocks like mad, has plenty of features, debug led isnt that big of a deal , the Sabertooth does it with leds to each component, red meaning there is a problem to that component and will fix itself and boot. Good solid motherboard.
Related resources
June 27, 2012 10:45:21 AM

I'm running the ASRock Z68 Fatal1ty motherboard and I love it, however, given the specs of the Sabertooth, I would go for that.
Score
June 27, 2012 11:38:13 PM

Best answer selected by OCGL16.
Score
a b Ĉ ASUS
a c 328 V Motherboard
June 28, 2012 9:40:51 AM

This topic has been closed by Nikorr
Score
!