Computer shutsdown Shogun Total war 2

Alex870514

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2011
Hello,
I was wondering if u would like to help me, I've just armed a computer with the next specs: AMD Phenom II 1100T x 6 3.3Ghz, 8 Gb ram corsair 1600mhz, nvidia gtx570, bu-ray, Asus Sabertooth 990fx and a power supply of 850w, when I try to run shogun 2 all seems to be fine, but when u enter really to the graphics part of the game the computer actually shutsdown and u can't turn it on again, only if u switch the poweroff the SPU and turn it on again, waht's the problem, the temperature seems really fine with a coolermaster v6 and the GPU running napoleon total war and empire total war don't raise up of 72° celcius... Could u help me? I was wondering if it's the power supply, I don't think it's a good one... but I don't kow... Help!!!

RussK1

Splendid

Need specifics:

850watt power supply? make and model would help, just because a psu claims 850w doesn't mean it's 850w if you know what I mean. A comp. just shutting down is indicative of a lack of power. If it was other hardware related you'd more than likely see blue screens with bugcheck.

Shogun 2 is a demanding game, I have 2 OC'd 6950's CF and the game at points brings them to their knees...