DS headphones?

Can you use normal headphones with the DS? I see the headphone jack, but
it looks too big, and it also doesn't fit the SP headphones. Is there an
adapter that's needed?
3 answers Last reply
More about headphones

    Yep you can use normal headphones. no adaptor needed!

    Joe Peruzzi wrote:
    > Yep you can use normal headphones. no adaptor needed!
    >

    > "John Salerno" <johnjsal@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>Can you use normal headphones with the DS? I see the headphone jack, but
    >>it looks too big, and it also doesn't fit the SP headphones. Is there an
    >>adapter that's needed?

    Thanks, I'll give it a try then!

    John Salerno wrote:
    > Can you use normal headphones with the DS? I see the headphone jack, but
    > it looks too big, and it also doesn't fit the SP headphones. Is there an
    > adapter that's needed?

    You can use the SP headphones as well as normal headphones. TO use
    normal headphones just stick them into the headphone jack. To use SP
    headphones just stick them into the recharging jack.

    -Doc

Console Gaming Games Headphones Gameboy Video Nintendo Video Games