Blue screen in windows 7

monis

Honorable
Jun 27, 2012
HI
I have bought a new laptop "Dell, core i5, RAM 4GB, HD 640GB", which is sometimes shuts down automatically and shows a blue screen for a while and then restarts automatically. Though i have reinstalled my window 7 many times but it is not working. PLease help me in this regard that what is the problem, whether it is a Driver or Hardware or software problem?
These are information that i receive while it restarts due to this problem:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1000008e
BCP1: C0000005
BCP2: 93BA16BC
BCP3: C139B9E8
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\062712-16302-01.dmp
C:\Users\Monis\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-36051-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

There's no way to know what's the 'root' cause with a BCCode summary. Sure run Memtest and if you have any errors with 2~4 passes then you've got a bad stick.

My question is what are you doing consistently during the "sometimes.."??

I had '7E' BSODs which is typically a GPU driver but the real cause was hybrid sleep + Chrome.

The place to start is to run MSCONFIG, select Diagnostic mode and see if that solves the issues. IF that doesn't -- chances are a Hardware Issue. IF that does -- chances are you have a conflict issue.

Assuming 'Diagnostic mode' eliminates the problems then select 'Normal' and go to the 'Startup' tab and deselect ALL items.

- (Fixed) then one of the Startup items is the culprit
- (Failure) then select 'Normal' and go to the 'Services' [x] Microsoft and deselect ALL non-MS services items.
-- (Fixed) then one of the Services items is the culprit

MSCONFIG options:
MSCONFIG-Windows-7.jpg

monis

Honorable
Jun 27, 2012

Thanks bro for your wonderful information and help.
To answer your question is that mostly i am browsing the internet while it happens. I'm sure that is not due to virus, because i have the most powerful anti-virus(Kaspersky) which i updated daily.

I have also tried msconfig, but unfortunately did show any result.

Thanks again.

monis

Honorable
Jun 27, 2012

Thanks bro for your help. unfortunately, I am not so much familiar with laptop hardware and i am afraid if i would even destroy the laptop completely by doing so.