Game Holders?

Last response: in Video Games
January 10, 2005 12:59:41 AM

Could anyone tell me where I can get individual GBA game holders or
multi-game holders?

Thanks,

Kevin

More about : game holders

Anonymous
January 10, 2005 1:24:03 AM

MadCatz and Nintendo both manufacture plastic game containers. I
bought mine at EB Games, but I've seen them for sale at several stores.
I went for the Nintendo 3-packs.
Anonymous
January 10, 2005 1:40:32 PM

EB has them. The product ID is "GBA011". Nintendo brand, but
apparently manufactured by A.L.S. Industries Inc. I can't find a link
with a photo, but it's listed on EB Games' site (as item number
245440). Cost is around $5.00 for a set of three cases (each hold
three games, so a total of nine games capacity).
January 10, 2005 3:05:51 PM

Ejiisan wrote:
> MadCatz and Nintendo both manufacture plastic game containers. I
> bought mine at EB Games, but I've seen them for sale at several stores.
> I went for the Nintendo 3-packs.

I've never seen Nintendo brand cases. I don't see them on the Nintendo
site either. You say EB has them?
January 10, 2005 10:20:13 PM

"Ejiisan" <oed@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> EB has them. The product ID is "GBA011". Nintendo brand, but
> apparently manufactured by A.L.S. Industries Inc. I can't find a link
> with a photo, but it's listed on EB Games' site (as item number
> 245440). Cost is around $5.00 for a set of three cases (each hold
> three games, so a total of nine games capacity).

Circuit City has a picture of it, and has it for sale at $3.59.
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/ALS-Game-Pak-Case--GBA01...

Personally I prefer individual cases like Mad Catz's GameBLOX.
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/234079.asp
Anonymous
January 10, 2005 11:18:41 PM

> Ejiisan wrote:
>> MadCatz and Nintendo both manufacture plastic game containers. I
>> bought mine at EB Games, but I've seen them for sale at several stores.
>> I went for the Nintendo 3-packs.
>>

> I've never seen Nintendo brand cases. I don't see them on the Nintendo
> site either. You say EB has them?

http://makeashorterlink.com/?B33A168E9

Here is a short link to the Nintendo Store. The link is for the new DS game
cases that also hold one GBA game. They are very large for a GBA game
holder, but fit in a standard DVD rack. You will have to print out your own
covers for them, but that is a chance to be creative!
Anonymous
January 11, 2005 1:36:17 AM

> http://makeashorterlink.com/?B33A168E9
>
> Here is a short link to the Nintendo Store. The link is for the new DS
> game
> cases that also hold one GBA game. They are very large for a GBA game
> holder, but fit in a standard DVD rack. You will have to print out your
> own
> covers for them, but that is a chance to be creative!

And for those of us without a creative streak:

http://www.snackbar-games.com/gbacovers.php

A group of people have already made GBA covers for DS cases using scanned
box art, all ready to be printed out. Nearly 120 games are currently up on
the site, and they do requests, if they can get the scans :-P

Good stuff, check it out.
--

----
PR Mega X