SAPPHIRE HD5750 vs XFX HD5750

Status
Not open for further replies.

bairav

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2011
Which is the better brand Graphic card for Radeon HD5750 1GB DDR5?

Is SAPPHIRE or XFX..???

Regarding WARRANTY, the shop dealer provides 3 YEARS for both the cards...

I need to know about the card with better performance,reliability,cost and life...

Plz someone can help me...

Thanks in advance :)

Solution
The only physical difference between the two cards is likely the cooler. On a low power/heat card like the HD5750 the cooler isn't a big deal though. One might make more noise than the other I guess. You may be able to find professional reviews of the specific cards you are looking at if you try.

gracefully

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2010
Since you don't care about warranty (although for the record, XFX provides a lifetime warranty), then there will be virtually no difference between the two. It is the exact same model after all.

Regardless, +1 for XFX.

bairav

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2011
The shop dosent provide the warranty, the manufacturers do my friend. XFX provide a way better service than Sapphire if you believe what you read on Internet forums

Then, If any problem comes to XFX card after 3Yrs of warranty period , Will my XFX card can be replaced..??? I know that XFX has a better warranty and service through analyzing many forums but Money problem creates second thoughts to think about SAPPHIRE HD5750 my friend...

Ok then...Any suggestion on PERFORMANCE,RELIABILITY and COST between both the cards...????

The only physical difference between the two cards is likely the cooler. On a low power/heat card like the HD5750 the cooler isn't a big deal though. One might make more noise than the other I guess. You may be able to find professional reviews of the specific cards you are looking at if you try.

Solution
id just get whatever is cheapest. i have had *** luck with getting xfx warranty, not replying to emails etc... but thats in Australia, maybe its different for US residents. The performance will be the same unless one of them is overclocked. Reliability is probably similar, the sapphire model probably uses ATI's reference cooler the XFX probably uses their own aftermarket unit. Can you get a gts450 for a similar price? that is a better all round card and is normally priced the same.

whats wrong with you, cant you read all the above posts? seriously just get the cheaper card. its only a 5750 its not like your spending a lot of money here. you will need to upgrade it in a years time anyway. Like has been said, no difference in performance if they are the same clock speed. read the god damn brochures for that info.

Status
Not open for further replies.