Help ME To Decide (Budget is 350000)

iskub

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2011
Hello Frnds i m going to buy a Gaming Pc for me in this month i m frm Asia/PAKISTAN my budget is around 350000(4020 USD) i have choosen a PC and it components as shown below kindly check and plz help me or improve them i will be very thankful .becauze this is my first pc and i want that it should play any game till atleast 2015 and plz remember i m not not intrested in overclocking and in any king of Sli or Crossfire.

if u want to suggest a part then
www.galaxy.pk
www.galaxy.com.pk
because here only this site in trustable .. Newgg and Amazon did not deliver here

Processor INTEL CORE i7 990X 3.46Ghz
Mother Board INTEL DX58SO2
Ram CORSAIR DOMINATOR DDR3 12GB-1600BUS 2GX6
PC Case COOLER MASTER CHASSIS ATCS 840 SILVER
Hard Drive SEAGATE XT 3000GB 3.5" HDD 64MB Cache
Gfx Card Nvidia Gtx 590
Optical Drive HP DVDRW 24X SATA
Disply VIEW SONIC LED VX-2753MH 27" BLACK WIDESCREEN
Power Supply COOLER MASTER SILENT PRO M 1000W RS-A00-AMBA-J3
Mouse and Keyboard is not so important

Overclocked Toaster

Distinguished
May 5, 2011
I suggest i5-2500 it is better for games than the overpriced six-core cpus. Use 4-8 GB of RAM, add more if you need more later.

I suggest PSUs from companies like corsair, antec, or seasonic.

Noone knows what will happen by 2015. the best you can do is buy components with good price/performance ratio and upgrade whenever necessary.

I agree you should look at the core i5/ z68 platform. However I would get 16GB ram, just because it is so inexpensive right now.
Also considering the price of your rig, I would get an SSD. I recommend the Vertex3 by OCZ. Probably 240GB would be a good size for you, and you can certainly afford it if you get rid of the 990X CPU.

jeroly

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2007
With that kind of budget, change to a higher resolution 30" monitor which will cost you about US$ 1100. That will allow you to get the full benefit of such a high-powered gpu card.

Regarding sli/crossfire... don't rule it out for the future... if you really want to use this system until 2015 on every game, odds are that even the beast of a gpu you're thinking about getting won't be enough, so you'll need to either replace it with another card or add another in SLI, and odds are you'll do better both pricewise and performance-wise in SLI