Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Duel cards

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
April 28, 2011 11:40:54 AM

will my gigabyte h61m-d2p-b3 run with two graphic cards?

More about : duel cards

a b U Graphics card
April 28, 2011 11:49:50 AM

Yes, you can use 2 video cards but the second one won't run at maximum speed.
Witch cards do you have in mind?

a b U Graphics card
April 28, 2011 11:57:16 AM

thewho said:
will my gigabyte h61m-d2p-b3 run with two graphic cards?


That would be dual cards.

Duel cards is when they fight each other to the death.

I didnt see anything about crossfire or sli capable in the product info, which is typically highly touted.
Related resources
April 28, 2011 2:24:39 PM

EVGA Geforce GT 430 1024GB
a b U Graphics card
April 28, 2011 2:39:30 PM

This is a low end gpu, It´s better to buy a more powerful gpu like a GTX 460, or ATI 5770, instead of doing SLI.
a c 173 U Graphics card
April 28, 2011 3:03:47 PM

GT 430 does not support sli if that is what you are implying.
a b U Graphics card
April 28, 2011 3:58:19 PM

If and when you want to upgrade you should consider buying a new video card to replace the old. The 1 card solution is easier to use.
a c 273 U Graphics card
April 28, 2011 4:02:55 PM

beltzy said:
That would be dual cards.

Duel cards is when they fight each other to the death.

I didnt see anything about crossfire or sli capable in the product info, which is typically highly touted.

Whilst it doesn't mention anything in the specs on their webpage the board does have an ATi CrossfireX logo on it.
a b U Graphics card
April 28, 2011 5:35:07 PM

I thought there was no issue anymore with the chipset to support only one type of dual card setup and that all from icpu's up based on Intel chipset support crossfire and sli.
a c 273 U Graphics card
April 28, 2011 5:51:07 PM

ionut19 said:
I thought there was no issue anymore with the chipset to support only one type of dual card setup and that all from icpu's up based on Intel chipset support crossfire and sli.

Crossfire yes but not all have SLi support from what I've seen.
!