Impressions of The Legend Of Zelda: The Minish Cap?

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

Hi anyone have impressions of this game? Who tried it? Is it keeping the
Zelda franchise up and well?

Jason

Poop

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

I bought it. It's pretty good.

"Jason" <bluebook@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Hi anyone have impressions of this game? Who tried it? Is it keeping the
> Zelda franchise up and well?
>
> Jason

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

"Jason" <bluebook@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Hi anyone have impressions of this game? Who tried it? Is it keeping the
> Zelda franchise up and well?
>
> Jason

Very much like the Oracle games IMHO, a good buy.

---
Yet another satisfied customer of Bartender Sam!

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

it's great! a definite "must buy" if you like Zelda games.

Jason wrote:

> Hi anyone have impressions of this game? Who tried it? Is it keeping the
> Zelda franchise up and well?
>
> Jason

Amazing game, even better than Oracle of Seasons, on a par with Link to the
Past.

--
From Mr. Bogus (aka Paul) - hiding place reality.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

It is a great game in the tradition of the Zelda series. The added weapons
and itams are great. I have it in my DS and switch back and forth between
it and Super Mario 64 DS.

AceoHearts

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

CAPCOM don't know what is "zelda game"

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

Hi! I think this is one of the best games I had ever play in a handheld
system. For me is the best Action RPG. I think that it only has one problem:
it´s a bit shortly. I recommend it to all GB players.