Closed Solved

Asus P5Q SE Advanced Features?

Hey, I just recently purchased an Asus P5Q SE LGA775 Motherboard. I know the board has nice features on it, but im curious, does it have voltage, fsb, DRAM, and (depending on the cpu) a cpu multiplication editor? Also, is it compatible with Asus express gate? Thanks!
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about asus advanced features
  1. If this is your board, here is the info on it...
    http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/Intel_Socket_775/P5Q_SE_PLUS/
  2. Thats actually the first place i went.. I mean, I wanted anybody with experience with this board to please inform me of advanced features, not things like "100% Japan capacitors" and "P45 Chipset" and FSB supported speeds etc.. I mean, the overclocking options. I saw the express gate thing though after I had posted.. :P woops. Anyways, does the board have a lot of tweaking options? o.o
  3. Best answer
    The reason I sent you to that site, was because what I usually do, is download the manual from the manufacturer's site and check out the BIOS options and settings. That's where you will do most of your 'tweaking'.
  4. clutchc said:
    The reason I sent you to that site, was because what I usually do, is download the manual from the manufacturer's site and check out the BIOS options and settings. That's where you will do most of your 'tweaking'.

The manual... thats a good idea :D. DERP, i dont know why I hadn't thought of that. Thanks! P.S, I know that those options are in BIOS. I bought an Asus motherboard because I am familiar with previous Asus boards, but I know some have more and less features than others. I will check the PDF of the manual for further details. Thanks!
  5. Best answer selected by thedeathclox.
  6. This topic has been closed by Nikorr
Ask a new question

Read More

Asus CPUs Motherboards