Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Asus P5Q SE Advanced Features?

Last response: in Motherboards
June 29, 2012 11:36:53 PM

Hey, I just recently purchased an Asus P5Q SE LGA775 Motherboard. I know the board has nice features on it, but im curious, does it have voltage, fsb, DRAM, and (depending on the cpu) a cpu multiplication editor? Also, is it compatible with Asus express gate? Thanks!
June 30, 2012 4:18:33 PM

Thats actually the first place i went.. I mean, I wanted anybody with experience with this board to please inform me of advanced features, not things like "100% Japan capacitors" and "P45 Chipset" and FSB supported speeds etc.. I mean, the overclocking options. I saw the express gate thing though after I had posted.. :p  woops. Anyways, does the board have a lot of tweaking options? o.o
Score
Related resources

Best solution

a b Ĉ ASUS
a c 311 à CPUs
a c 406 V Motherboard
June 30, 2012 4:23:51 PM

The reason I sent you to that site, was because what I usually do, is download the manual from the manufacturer's site and check out the BIOS options and settings. That's where you will do most of your 'tweaking'.
June 30, 2012 8:05:47 PM

clutchc said:
The reason I sent you to that site, was because what I usually do, is download the manual from the manufacturer's site and check out the BIOS options and settings. That's where you will do most of your 'tweaking'.

The manual... thats a good idea :D . DERP, i dont know why I hadn't thought of that. Thanks! P.S, I know that those options are in BIOS. I bought an Asus motherboard because I am familiar with previous Asus boards, but I know some have more and less features than others. I will check the PDF of the manual for further details. Thanks!
Score
July 1, 2012 12:22:24 AM

Best answer selected by thedeathclox.
Score
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b à CPUs
a c 328 V Motherboard
July 1, 2012 3:59:53 PM

This topic has been closed by Nikorr
Score
!