D6 Debug Code "No Console Output Devices are found"

Orion117

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2011
Hello, a couple months ago I built a new computer. It was working fine up till today [July 10 2011] when I hit power I get a D6 debug code on my Motherboard. Keyboard lights up and mouse lights up and I can hear it starting up normally [Hear the little chime when Windows starts up and asks for a user password] but the monitor power button blinks like its not getting a signal from the Video Card. The video card fan is running as well as a green light. Heres my System

Asrock P67 Extreme4 Motherboard
NviDia GTX 295 Video Card [Got this a couple years ago and just transffered it to my new build]
Sniper 8GB Ram [Just 2 sticks]
And Idk what else you guys need

Any thoughts?

[Oh FYI, I'm not exactly a "expert" on computer terms so if anyone has a solution give it to me in laymans terms if you can :) ]

skygod12000

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2011
I've got the same MB and have just started encountering the same issue. My Graphics Card is an HD4670 which was bought at the same time as the MB in May lat year.

Reset the CMOS doesn't seem to work, but after a while, the system finally started behaving itself again. I'm a little concerned about this, as I don't currently have a backup system to work with.