Revolution Rumors To Be Taken With A Grain Of Salt

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,uk.games.video.gamecube,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

gains of salt in hand? okay good, here you go

http://forums.gaming-age.com/showthread.php?t=31827

quote:

'This is from some guy on the Nintendopower forums. He apparently was
the first to give good DS specs before they were revealed...so this may
be good.'

quoted text:

"There has been a TON of speculation on Nintendo's upcoming console but
little is actually known about it. There are so many different ideas
that no one really knows what to think. So here are some supposed
"facts" about the Revolution. I can't reveal my source because I've
been asked not to. Sorry guys. I would say that this info has at least
a 65% chance of being accurate. My source has been right before and
he's also been wrong. Here goes......

Ok first things first. Yes, Nintendo will utilize gyros in it's
controllers. I think most people pretty much already took this as fact.
Also, the Rev will indeed have dual processors. Also broadband is built
in, no modem to buy. Nintendo has an online strategy in development. It
will be implemented on the DS first. There are no current plans to
connect the DS and the Rev....the GB Evolution on the other hand......

The Rev will have four controller ports. It will have a hard drive
which will be used in much the same way as the 64DD was supposed to be
used. Things like Dolby Digital 5.1 and high def monitor support are
included. There is no type of virtual reality or any kind of headset
planned. It is backwards compatible with Gamecube games. It will use
the HD-DVD format and not Sony's Blu-Ray. Controllers are not wireless,
but wireless controllers are planned. It will launch with an unnamed
Mario game and work on Zelda has already begun. Super Smash Brothers is
in mid development and will be a launch title.

Ok so what's the Revolutionary part? That's what you all want to know.
Well my source wouldn't tell me. He said it would get him into too much
trouble, and could give Sony and Microsoft an advantage at this stage
in the game. But he did say this; "if you think too hard you'll never
guess what it is. It's nothing "new" technically speaking. It's just
something that hasn't really been applied to video games yet."

He then said "touching is good but feeling is better". What exactly
that means I have no idea. Some sort of force feedback device? We
already have rumble packs."
21 answers Last reply
More about revolution rumors grain salt
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,uk.games.video.gamecube,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

    The Following is an Interview with Iwata (President of Nintendo). There
    really wasn't anything said in that post though, except regarding the
    GB Evolution, which is also greatly rumoured, considering the DS'
    success so far, although it is losing steam considering it's lack of
    support. Already seems as though each release has a Nintendo Franchise
    attached to it.

    <interview>
    "Nintendo president confirms his company's next-gen console will be
    unveiled at E3, says it will lure retired gamers and nongamers to the
    market.

    TOKYO--In a full-page interview in Thursday's Kyoto Journal, Nintendo
    president Satoru Iwata commented on the current state of the company's
    next-generation game console--being developed under the working title
    "Revolution."

    Iwata said the Revolution will cause a "paradigm shift" in video
    gaming, and reconfirmed that details on the machine will be unveiled at
    the upcoming E3 in May. He added that the machine will most likely come
    out somewhere between 2005 and 2006, when Sony and Microsoft are
    expected to release their next-generation consoles. Currently very
    little is known about the Revolution except that it may not use a
    conventional controller and may be able to connect to a PC monitor as
    well as the traditional TV screen.

    "The keyword for the DS was 'innovative product,' but it will be
    'paradigm shift in [game] play' with the Revolution," Iwata said in his
    interview with Kyoto's popular local newspaper.

    "The concept behind our new console, tentatively named 'Revolution,' is
    the same as the DS. We want it to broaden the audience
    range, and we don't want it to be something that people will see as too
    irrelevant to them, too difficult to use, or as something that wastes
    space. We'll announce specific details at the E3 ... It will most
    likely come out between this year [and] next year, which is considered
    to be the transition period for home consoles," Iwata said.

    Iwata said the DS and PSP aren't directly competing, because Nintendo
    is aiming for nongamers and retired gamers with its handheld, while
    Sony is targeting the traditional gaming audience. He added that his
    company will also attempt to avoid competing in the next-gen console
    market.

    "Similar to the relationship that the DS has with the PSP, we won't
    fight over the same share of the pie with another company. We have no
    intention of fighting over shares of the market in a way that will
    shrink it. For us, success will depend on whether we can call back
    people that have stopped playing games, and whether we can also bring
    in a new base of customers. That way, our share [of the market] will
    increase since the market will grow bigger," Iwata said.

    Iwata also took time to comment on the success of the DS. "We shipped
    2.8 million units in Japan and America by the end of last year, and
    most had reached the hands of our customers by early after New Year's.
    Its sales are very good when compared to the launch of other game
    machines we've sold in the past. We feel that the DS has gained a wide
    range of audience. Aside from video game fans, people that haven't
    played games in a long time, or never played games before, have been
    picking up the DS," Iwata said. "According to research, the sales of
    game hardware for one month, starting in late November, increased by 75
    percent compared to the past year, and game software sales also rose by
    about 10 percent. I believe that the DS is hindering people from losing
    interest in video games."

    When asked by the Kyoto Journal what he thought of the PSP, Iwata
    stated relatively bluntly that Sony is going in a direction that
    Nintendo doesn't believe in, though he softened that by saying he
    welcomes Sony's entrance into the market--since it should expand the
    total gaming audience.

    "In the past, the video game industry grew on high-quality graphics and
    data volume," Iwata said. "We decided to move into a different
    direction, since we believe that those days have ended. But by watching
    the PSP, we see that there are also people that have different thoughts
    from us. But it's up to the consumers to make the judgment, and it'll
    also be good if we can expand the market size by bringing out our best
    points."

    Iwata also commented briefly on Nintendo's entrance into the movie
    market, hinting that although the company is strongly considering the
    move, it isn't completely sure if it will be going into the business
    just yet.

    "We're strongly considering the matter. I've been in contact with the
    script writers, directors, and the production companies. We're looking
    into the potentials between movies and video games. But if we decide to
    really go into the movie business, it will be around summer of 2006 at
    the earliest." <end of interview>

    Also. the belief is that the N5 (Revolution) won't have a standard
    controller that you hold in your hand. That's the main rumour circling
    the project name. No wires, no analog, no d-pad. A sper advanced
    eye-toy, or maybe a mind reading devics that sticks to the wall with
    velcro, right above your plasma television ?
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,uk.games.video.gamecube,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

    Guess What? The above interview was already posted on another topic. So
    shame my hands, and I apologize.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,uk.games.video.gamecube,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

    radeonr420@yahoo.com wrote:

    > The Rev will have four controller ports. It will have a hard drive
    > which will be used in much the same way as the 64DD was supposed to be
    > used.

    Disappointing. I've been hoping that the next Nintendo system would use
    wireless controllers only, allowing for much more than 4 people to play
    on one system. I've had a great time with 10 player Saturn Bomberman,
    and I'd like to see more massively multiplayer offline games like that.

    -- CE
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,uk.games.video.gamecube,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

    > It will launch with an unnamed
    > Mario game and work on Zelda has already begun. Super Smash Brothers is
    > in mid development and will be a launch title.

    Man what a revolution.. the same old games over and over...
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,uk.games.video.gamecube,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

    "Paulo De Souza" <Paulo2002@blueyonder.co.ukSPAMMAPS> wrote in message
    > > It will launch with an unnamed
    > > Mario game and work on Zelda has already begun. Super Smash Brothers is
    > > in mid development and will be a launch title.
    >
    > Man what a revolution.. the same old games over and over...

    Sony
    Sega
    Nintendo

    Which of the above three consoles *hasn't* had rehashed old games? Answer:
    none.
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,uk.games.video.gamecube,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

    Paulo De Souza, did you really mean to say this?
    >>It will launch with an unnamed
    >>Mario game and work on Zelda has already begun. Super Smash Brothers is
    >>in mid development and will be a launch title.
    >
    > Man what a revolution.. the same old games over and over...

    No, you're thinking of EA. Nintendo uses the same characters but in
    different games.

    Tim (tm)
    --
    tim (at) economic-truth.co.uk
    http://www.ugvm.org.uk - the uk.games.video.misc magazine

    CE wrote:
    > radeonr420@yahoo.com wrote:
    >
    >> The Rev will have four controller ports. It will have a hard drive
    >> which will be used in much the same way as the 64DD was supposed to be
    >> used.
    >

    > Disappointing. I've been hoping that the next Nintendo system would use
    > wireless controllers only, allowing for much more than 4 people to play
    > on one system. I've had a great time with 10 player Saturn Bomberman,
    > and I'd like to see more massively multiplayer offline games like that.
    >
    > -- CE

    Not me, at least, not until they can get the price down. Initial costs
    for new consoles are high enough without $50 control pads, plus batteries.

    --
    Scott

    Game Pilgrimage
    http://users4.ev1.net/~sheath
  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,uk.games.video.gamecube,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

    <radeonr420@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > gains of salt in hand? okay good, here you go
    >
    > http://forums.gaming-age.com/showthread.php?t=31827
    >

    > quote:
    >

    > 'This is from some guy on the Nintendopower forums. He apparently was
    > the first to give good DS specs before they were revealed...so this may
    > be good.'
    >
    > quoted text:
    >
    > "There has been a TON of speculation on Nintendo's upcoming console but
    > little is actually known about it. There are so many different ideas
    > that no one really knows what to think. So here are some supposed
    > "facts" about the Revolution. I can't reveal my source because I've
    > been asked not to. Sorry guys. I would say that this info has at least
    > a 65% chance of being accurate. My source has been right before and
    > he's also been wrong. Here goes......
    >
    > Ok first things first. Yes, Nintendo will utilize gyros in it's
    > controllers. I think most people pretty much already took this as fact.
    > Also, the Rev will indeed have dual processors. Also broadband is built
    > in, no modem to buy. Nintendo has an online strategy in development. It
    > will be implemented on the DS first. There are no current plans to
    > connect the DS and the Rev....the GB Evolution on the other hand......
    >
    > The Rev will have four controller ports. It will have a hard drive
    > which will be used in much the same way as the 64DD was supposed to be
    > used. Things like Dolby Digital 5.1 and high def monitor support are
    > included. There is no type of virtual reality or any kind of headset
    > planned. It is backwards compatible with Gamecube games. It will use
    > the HD-DVD format and not Sony's Blu-Ray.

    HD-DVD over Blu-Ray? Don't do it Nintendo!
  9. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,uk.games.video.gamecube,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

    "Marty" <NOSPAMmarty1967@hotmail.com> writes:
    > Sony
    > Sega
    > Nintendo
    >
    > Which of the above three consoles *hasn't* had rehashed old games? Answer:
    > none.

    Heh, even Microsoft is already doing it, and they've only been around
    for 1 generation!

    -Miles
    --
    Saa, shall we dance? (from a dance-class advertisement)
  10. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,uk.games.video.gamecube,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

    Bobby Butane wrote:

    > or maybe a mind reading devics that sticks to the wall with
    > velcro, right above your plasma television ?

    Lol, love that line.
  11. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,uk.games.video.gamecube,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

    mganai wrote:

    > <radeonr420@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >
    >> gains of salt in hand? okay good, here you go
    >>
    >> http://forums.gaming-age.com/showthread.php?t=31827
    >>

    >> quote:
    >>

    >> 'This is from some guy on the Nintendopower forums. He apparently was
    >> the first to give good DS specs before they were revealed...so this may
    >> be good.'
    >>
    >> quoted text:
    >>
    >> "There has been a TON of speculation on Nintendo's upcoming console but
    >> little is actually known about it. There are so many different ideas
    >> that no one really knows what to think. So here are some supposed
    >> "facts" about the Revolution. I can't reveal my source because I've
    >> been asked not to. Sorry guys. I would say that this info has at least
    >> a 65% chance of being accurate. My source has been right before and
    >> he's also been wrong. Here goes......
    >>
    >> Ok first things first. Yes, Nintendo will utilize gyros in it's
    >> controllers. I think most people pretty much already took this as fact.
    >> Also, the Rev will indeed have dual processors. Also broadband is built
    >> in, no modem to buy. Nintendo has an online strategy in development. It
    >> will be implemented on the DS first. There are no current plans to
    >> connect the DS and the Rev....the GB Evolution on the other hand......
    >>
    >> The Rev will have four controller ports. It will have a hard drive
    >> which will be used in much the same way as the 64DD was supposed to be
    >> used. Things like Dolby Digital 5.1 and high def monitor support are
    >> included. There is no type of virtual reality or any kind of headset
    >> planned. It is backwards compatible with Gamecube games. It will use
    >> the HD-DVD format and not Sony's Blu-Ray.
    >

    > HD-DVD over Blu-Ray? Don't do it Nintendo!

    Well, at least they're using a standard format, not their own (making it
    cheaper for games developers)

    If they allow DVD playback, I'd rather HD-DVD over Blue-Ray. But that's *if*

    And of course, this isn't fact yet. So it could still all be wrong
  12. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,uk.games.video.gamecube,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

    "Paulo De Souza" <Paulo2002@blueyonder.co.ukSPAMMAPS> wrote in message
    >> It will launch with an unnamed
    >> Mario game and work on Zelda has already begun. Super Smash Brothers is
    >> in mid development and will be a launch title.
    >
    > Man what a revolution.. the same old games over and over...

    Not being funny, but this system works, and I for one don't have a problem
    with updated versions of games, particularly mario, zelda & metroid
    games....they still rock through all the time they've been around, there are
    still games out there that have failed to match the success and
    sophistication of some of these games.

    Kev
  13. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,uk.games.video.gamecube,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

    Mantorok wrote:
    > "Paulo De Souza" <Paulo2002@blueyonder.co.ukSPAMMAPS> wrote in message
    > >> It will launch with an unnamed
    > >> Mario game and work on Zelda has already begun. Super Smash Brothers is
    > >> in mid development and will be a launch title.
    > >
    > > Man what a revolution.. the same old games over and over...
    > >

    > Not being funny, but this system works, and I for one don't have a problem
    > with updated versions of games, particularly mario, zelda & metroid
    > games....they still rock through all the time they've been around, there are
    > still games out there that have failed to match the success and
    > sophistication of some of these games.
    >
    > Kev

    I agree, so long as the games improve, I'll keep buying them. People
    don't moan when another season of a TV series comes out, so why games?
    It's all entertainment.
  14. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,uk.games.video.gamecube,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

    "Vitani" <inativ@tfosxft.moc> wrote in message
    > mganai wrote:
    >>
    >> <radeonr420@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> gains of salt in hand? okay good, here you go
    >>>
    >>> http://forums.gaming-age.com/showthread.php?t=31827
    >>>

    >>> quote:
    >>>

    >>> 'This is from some guy on the Nintendopower forums. He apparently was
    >>> the first to give good DS specs before they were revealed...so this may
    >>> be good.'
    >>>
    >>> quoted text:
    >>>
    >>> "There has been a TON of speculation on Nintendo's upcoming console but
    >>> little is actually known about it. There are so many different ideas
    >>> that no one really knows what to think. So here are some supposed
    >>> "facts" about the Revolution. I can't reveal my source because I've
    >>> been asked not to. Sorry guys. I would say that this info has at least
    >>> a 65% chance of being accurate. My source has been right before and
    >>> he's also been wrong. Here goes......
    >>>
    >>> Ok first things first. Yes, Nintendo will utilize gyros in it's
    >>> controllers. I think most people pretty much already took this as fact.
    >>> Also, the Rev will indeed have dual processors. Also broadband is built
    >>> in, no modem to buy. Nintendo has an online strategy in development. It
    >>> will be implemented on the DS first. There are no current plans to
    >>> connect the DS and the Rev....the GB Evolution on the other hand......
    >>>
    >>> The Rev will have four controller ports. It will have a hard drive
    >>> which will be used in much the same way as the 64DD was supposed to be
    >>> used. Things like Dolby Digital 5.1 and high def monitor support are
    >>> included. There is no type of virtual reality or any kind of headset
    >>> planned. It is backwards compatible with Gamecube games. It will use
    >>> the HD-DVD format and not Sony's Blu-Ray.
    >>

    >> HD-DVD over Blu-Ray? Don't do it Nintendo!
    >
    > Well, at least they're using a standard format, not their own (making it
    > cheaper for games developers)

    The Cube discs were based off of DVD technology. It was mainly that they've
    had a different method of having their files read, and are spun backwards
    that set them apart from the standard DVD-ROM media. Only problem I can see
    coming from the Cube discs are the smaller capacity.

    > If they allow DVD playback, I'd rather HD-DVD over Blue-Ray. But that's
    > *if*

    How come? Only real setbacks in comparison for Blu-Ray are necessary changes
    in manufacturing and authoring tech, and any associated costs would, at
    least IMO, be more than made up for the format's advantages, which would
    include greater storage capacity, which could only improve as companies
    manage to get more layers out of the new discs. And what better way for
    Nintendo to overcome their console media capacity disadvantages?

    > And of course, this isn't fact yet. So it could still all be wrong

    I know. Just stating my opinion on where things should be going.
  15. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,uk.games.video.gamecube,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

    mganai wrote:

    > HD-DVD over Blu-Ray? Don't do it Nintendo!

    But they're Sony rivals... I don't see them wanting to help Sony get
    domination.
  16. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,uk.games.video.gamecube,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

    Delameko Stone wrote:
    > mganai wrote:
    >

    >> HD-DVD over Blu-Ray? Don't do it Nintendo!
    >

    > But they're Sony rivals... I don't see them wanting to help Sony get
    > domination.

    Ignore that, I just did research...
  17. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,uk.games.video.gamecube,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

    On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 12:06:42 GMT, Vitani <inativ@tfosxft.moc> wrote:

    >Mantorok wrote:
    >> "Paulo De Souza" <Paulo2002@blueyonder.co.ukSPAMMAPS> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > Man what a revolution.. the same old games over and over...
    >> >

    >> Not being funny, but this system works, and I for one don't have a problem
    >> with updated versions of games, particularly mario, zelda & metroid
    >> games....they still rock through all the time they've been around, there are
    >> still games out there that have failed to match the success and
    >> sophistication of some of these games.
    >>
    >> Kev
    >>

    >I agree, so long as the games improve, I'll keep buying them. People
    >don't moan when another season of a TV series comes out, so why games?
    >It's all entertainment.

    i dunno, the X-Files shouldve stopped long before it did :)
    --

    gamertag: chrisflynnuk
    Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:PT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,

    On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:05:54 GMT, "mganai" <lecter414@earthlink.net>
    wrote:

    >"Vitani" <inativ@tfosxft.moc> wrote in message
    >> mganai wrote:
    >>>
    >>> <radeonr420@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    >>> HD-DVD over Blu-Ray? Don't do it Nintendo!
    >>
    >> Well, at least they're using a standard format, not their own (making it
    >> cheaper for games developers)
    >>

    >The Cube discs were based off of DVD technology. It was mainly that they've
    >had a different method of having their files read, and are spun backwards
    >that set them apart from the standard DVD-ROM media. Only problem I can see
    >coming from the Cube discs are the smaller capacity.

    they aren't spun backwards at all. theyre *read* backwards, ie from
    the outside in.
    --

    gamertag: chrisflynnuk
    Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:PT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,
    SWAT, MotoGP2, Burnout3, OutRun2(Demo), FSW
  19. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,uk.games.video.gamecube,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

    Chris F wrote:
    > On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 12:06:42 GMT, Vitani <inativ@tfosxft.moc> wrote:
    >

    >>Mantorok wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Paulo De Souza" <Paulo2002@blueyonder.co.ukSPAMMAPS> wrote in message

    >>> Not being funny, but this system works, and I for one don't have a problem
    >>>with updated versions of games, particularly mario, zelda & metroid
    >>>games....they still rock through all the time they've been around, there are
    >>>still games out there that have failed to match the success and
    >>>sophistication of some of these games.
    >>>
    >>> Kev
    >>>

    >>I agree, so long as the games improve, I'll keep buying them. People
    >>don't moan when another season of a TV series comes out, so why games?
    >>It's all entertainment.
    >

    > i dunno, the X-Files shouldve stopped long before it did :)

    lol
  20. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,uk.games.video.gamecube,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

    On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 11:38:49 +0000, Vitani wrote:

    > Chris F wrote:

    >>>I agree, so long as the games improve, I'll keep buying them. People
    >>>don't moan when another season of a TV series comes out, so why games?
    >>>It's all entertainment.
    >>

    >> i dunno, the X-Files shouldve stopped long before it did :)
    >
    > lol

    The should have also left Millennium end after the 2nd season.
  21. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,uk.games.video.gamecube,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

    "Chris F" <chris@asif.com> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:05:54 GMT, "mganai" <lecter414@earthlink.net>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>"Vitani" <inativ@tfosxft.moc> wrote in message

    >>> Well, at least they're using a standard format, not their own (making it
    >>> cheaper for games developers)
    >>>

    >>The Cube discs were based off of DVD technology. It was mainly that
    >>they've
    >>had a different method of having their files read, and are spun backwards
    >>that set them apart from the standard DVD-ROM media. Only problem I can
    >>see
    >>coming from the Cube discs are the smaller capacity.
    >
    > they aren't spun backwards at all. theyre *read* backwards, ie from
    > the outside in.

    Oh yeah, forgot about that. * hits self *

Console Gaming Games Video Nintendo Video Games