Programm to check wich roms are missing in your collection

Tags:
  • Console Gaming
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
January 16, 2005 5:11:50 AM

Hi,

I know there is a programm that checks wich roms you are missing in
your collection. Does anybody know the name of thsi programm??

And does it rename your roms with those numbers infront?

thnx

Jerry

More about : programm check wich roms missing collection

Anonymous
January 16, 2005 9:20:08 AM

GBA-Renamer: http://www.gba-renamer.com/

>And does it rename your roms with those numbers infront?

It can but it depends on your preference settin g of the renamer. It
also generates 2 separate files: have list and miss list.

Note to Nintendo Nazi: there is no ROM at the link above and I will
not provide with the information or location as Nintendo frowns on
this. The program mentioned is not illegal at all as it doesn't
actually help locate ROM, only provides a list.
January 17, 2005 2:24:40 PM

I know a program better than GBA Renamer. This program is Offline List 0.7h.
You can have the rom list of GBA, GBC and PC Engine. I recommend it to you.

My e-mail: fochase@ono.com

!