Do Japanese DS games work with American DS?

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

As title, thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about japanese games work american
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    "P. Lee" <pstudy@netzero.net> wrote in message
    > As title, thanks.

    Yes, the DS is region free so the console and games will work no matter what
    country you brought them from.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    But I hope you know/read Japanese because just setting your DS's setting to
    "English" will
    not translate the game menus, etc. into another language and from what I
    have read Japanese games generally do not have English as an option.

    "P. Lee" <pstudy@netzero.net> wrote in message
    > As title, thanks.

Console Gaming Japanese American Gameboy Games Nintendo Video Video Games