Metal Slug Advanced

Any reason why I can not find it in stores anywhere (in seattle area)?

All the copies I have seen on eBay are coming from Hong Kong. It was
released here in the states already, yes?

fatbob

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2005

Yes it has been released in North America. Up here in Canada (Montreal),
I've seen it in a couple of EB stores. Also, both FutureShop.ca and
BestBuy.ca have it available online.

"TheLightsAreOn" <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote in message
> Any reason why I can not find it in stores anywhere (in seattle area)?
>
> All the copies I have seen on eBay are coming from Hong Kong. It was
> released here in the states already, yes?

> Yes it has been released in North America. Up here in Canada (Montreal),
> I've seen it in a couple of EB stores. Also, both FutureShop.ca and
> BestBuy.ca have it available online.
>
> "TheLightsAreOn" <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote in message
>> Any reason why I can not find it in stores anywhere (in seattle area)?
>>
>> All the copies I have seen on eBay are coming from Hong Kong. It was
>> released here in the states already, yes?

I will have to double check a few lower traffic stores for it. Thanks.

Plenty of spare here in NC

Let me know and I can get you one.

I am in Seattle in 2 weeks

Brad

>> Yes it has been released in North America. Up here in Canada (Montreal),
>> I've seen it in a couple of EB stores. Also, both FutureShop.ca and
>> BestBuy.ca have it available online.
>>
>> "TheLightsAreOn" <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote in message
>>> Any reason why I can not find it in stores anywhere (in seattle area)?
>>>
>>> All the copies I have seen on eBay are coming from Hong Kong. It was
>>> released here in the states already, yes?
>>

> I will have to double check a few lower traffic stores for it. Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS