Does 4850HD support my monitor?Confused,help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

abar92

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2011
hello,I am afraid to see a web page,that page is telling the specifications of SAPPHIRE ATI RAEDON 4850 HD, I have a wish to by any one gpu from 4670HD to 5xxx HD series,In the middle of the page I found the sentence- "*Note: HD capable monitor required"...here is my problem..I have a 18.5 inch SAMSUNG SYNCMASTER LCD Monitor,I don't know it is a HD capable monitor or not,cause I can't find the word 'HD' in my monitor box or on somewhere on my monitor or at USER MANUAL...But I can find the word 'HD' on my friend's BENQ monitor of 18.5 inch,so my friend's monitor is HD capable for sure,I am confused about my monitor that my monitor is HD capable or not..I think you can understand me,please help,PLEASE,My Dream of getting HD gpu gonna break.

there is my mentioned link:
http://www1.sapphiretech.com/uk/products/products_overview.php?gpid=244

Solution
link doesn't work but you don't need a HD monitor to work with that card... only to output HD I guess.

I have a 5770 and my monitor is not HD.

abar92

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2011

dunno why the link does not working at your area but i am still accessing it from my country India,thanx thats what i want to know,but what is the screen size of your monitor?I think you have a monitor of big size,mine is 18.5 inch wide lcd only,that is why I am afraid more,but you have make me so happy,hope My dream will not be broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS