Anyone know what's happened to GBATEMP?

Last response: in Video Games
January 19, 2005 7:47:48 PM

Hi all

Been trying to access GBATEMP at http://gbatemp.m4d.sm/ for the past few
days. Since advance-power has folded as well, does anyone know of any other
websites that have a regularly updated roms list?

Phil Clarke

More about : happened gbatemp

Anonymous
January 20, 2005 2:21:55 PM

"Phil Clarke" <clarke.phil@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> Hi all
>
> Been trying to access GBATEMP at http://gbatemp.m4d.sm/ for the past few
> days. Since advance-power has folded as well, does anyone know of any
> other websites that have a regularly updated roms list?
>
> Phil Clarke

I've been wondering about GBATemp myself. If they've moved, I haven't found
it yet.

If you're just looking for a release list, Pocketheaven is the best anyway

http://releases.pocketheaven.com/
!