Soundcard extension cable.

ukonfire

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2011
I've had a look around and I just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed it, but is there a way to get an extension cable for a soundcard. I ask this because I recently got a GPU cooler and it blocks my PCI slots for soundcards etc. This way I could plug in the extension in the small gap beneath the GPU cooler allowing me to still have my soundcard working but not directly plugged into the slot.

cmichael138

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2008
Don't know about extension cables; however, I have a pack of 24" cables and will send you one gratis (provoided you live in the continental US).

They are the standards 4 pin cables. Respond if you want one and we'll work out a way to get your name and address without posting it here.
Michael

He needs a pci extender by the sounds of it, they do exist but I cant copy/paste on my mobile, I'll look back in the morning when I'm home ans paste a link if noone else has, Op can always private message you his address if he is interested in the power cables though :)
Moto

Was there a suitable solution in those links?
plus if you click the envelope at the top of the thread, it sends you an email when a response is posted for future info (think theres also a setting in your profile page to set it)
Moto