recommendation please

I just finished Final Fantasy I and II which was my first GBA game. I like
RPG's and adventure games. I will probably get Zelda Minish Cap next as I
really enjoyed Zelda I and II from when I had the original NES. I read that
the game is a bit short, though. I played D&D Eye of the Beholder many
years ago on the PC so that is out. Any recommendations on a game that is
enjoyable, with good puzzles, not short, and has a good story?

Thanks,

Eddie G
7 answers Last reply
More about recommendation please

    Eddie G wrote:
    > I just finished Final Fantasy I and II which was my first GBA game.
    > I like RPG's and adventure games. I will probably get Zelda Minish
    > Cap next as I really enjoyed Zelda I and II from when I had the
    > original NES. I read that the game is a bit short, though. I played
    > D&D Eye of the Beholder many years ago on the PC so that is out. Any
    > recommendations on a game that is enjoyable, with good puzzles, not
    > short, and has a good story?

    Read a book.

    "Eddie G" <mickeddie(remove me)@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >I just finished Final Fantasy I and II which was my first GBA game. I like
    >RPG's and adventure games. I will probably get Zelda Minish Cap next as I
    >really enjoyed Zelda I and II from when I had the original NES. I read
    >that the game is a bit short, though. I played D&D Eye of the Beholder
    >many years ago on the PC so that is out. Any recommendations on a game
    >that is enjoyable, with good puzzles, not short, and has a good story?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Eddie G

    Well, right now I'm playing the Golden Sun (my first GBA game), and I'm
    liking it a lot. I think that if you like RPGs like Final Fantasy and Chrono
    Trigger, you'll like Golden Sun. I haven't finished it, so I can't say how
    long or short the game is, but so far the story is very good IMHO. Also,
    once you finish Golden Sun, you can get the sequel, which I here is also
    very good.

    "Smart Feet" <smartfeet@yourshoes.com> wrote in message
    > Eddie G wrote:
    >> I just finished Final Fantasy I and II which was my first GBA game.
    >> I like RPG's and adventure games. I will probably get Zelda Minish
    >> Cap next as I really enjoyed Zelda I and II from when I had the
    >> original NES. I read that the game is a bit short, though. I played
    >> D&D Eye of the Beholder many years ago on the PC so that is out. Any
    >> recommendations on a game that is enjoyable, with good puzzles, not
    >> short, and has a good story?
    >>

    > Read a book.

    Is "Read a book" a good game?? <g>

    Eddie G schrieb:
    > I will probably get Zelda Minish Cap next as I really enjoyed Zelda
    > I and II from when I had the original NES.

    Go and get Zelda - The Minish Cap. It's a funny challenging game. Maybe
    it's too short, but i don't mind, as i have few time to play my GBA.
    I like it very much!

    Greetings

    Daniel
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    > "Smart Feet" <smartfeet@yourshoes.com> wrote in message
    >> Eddie G wrote:
    >>> I just finished Final Fantasy I and II which was my first GBA game.
    >>> I like RPG's and adventure games. I will probably get Zelda Minish
    >>> Cap next as I really enjoyed Zelda I and II from when I had the
    >>> original NES. I read that the game is a bit short, though. I
    played
    >>> D&D Eye of the Beholder many years ago on the PC so that is out.
    Any
    >>> recommendations on a game that is enjoyable, with good puzzles, not
    >>> short, and has a good story?
    >>>

    >> Read a book.
    >
    > Is "Read a book" a good game?? <g>

    If it is based on "Read or Die", it could be!
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    "Fatbob" <fatbob@spam.com> schreef in bericht

    > "Eddie G" <mickeddie(remove me)@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >>I just finished Final Fantasy I and II which was my first GBA game. I
    >>like RPG's and adventure games. I will probably get Zelda Minish Cap next
    >>as I really enjoyed Zelda I and II from when I had the original NES. I
    >>read that the game is a bit short, though. I played D&D Eye of the
    >>Beholder many years ago on the PC so that is out. Any recommendations on
    >>a game that is enjoyable, with good puzzles, not short, and has a good
    >>story?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> Eddie G
    >>

    > Well, right now I'm playing the Golden Sun (my first GBA game), and I'm
    > liking it a lot. I think that if you like RPGs like Final Fantasy and
    > Chrono Trigger, you'll like Golden Sun. I haven't finished it, so I can't
    > say how long or short the game is, but so far the story is very good IMHO.
    > Also, once you finish Golden Sun, you can get the sequel, which I here is
    > also very good.

    Golden Sun is indeed very good, but after I've played it through two times
    there's no real replay value to it anymore... Play it one time through -
    play the sequel and find your next game.
    It isn't as long as the recent final fantasies (rumours are that 100+ hours
    isn't an exception in them anymore), but it sure is fun to play it. Don't
    expect the RPG to be too hard... But if you want something cool for a
    while... try this.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    Eddie G wrote:
    > I just finished Final Fantasy I and II which was my first GBA game. I like
    > RPG's and adventure games. I will probably get Zelda Minish Cap next as I
    > really enjoyed Zelda I and II from when I had the original NES. I read that
    > the game is a bit short, though. I played D&D Eye of the Beholder many
    > years ago on the PC so that is out. Any recommendations on a game that is
    > enjoyable, with good puzzles, not short, and has a good story?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Eddie G

    Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

Console Gaming Games Video Games