recommendation please

Last response: in Video Games
January 23, 2005 1:20:55 AM

I just finished Final Fantasy I and II which was my first GBA game. I like
RPG's and adventure games. I will probably get Zelda Minish Cap next as I
really enjoyed Zelda I and II from when I had the original NES. I read that
the game is a bit short, though. I played D&D Eye of the Beholder many
years ago on the PC so that is out. Any recommendations on a game that is
enjoyable, with good puzzles, not short, and has a good story?

Thanks,

Eddie G

More about : recommendation

Anonymous
January 23, 2005 10:24:50 AM

Eddie G wrote:
> I just finished Final Fantasy I and II which was my first GBA game.
> I like RPG's and adventure games. I will probably get Zelda Minish
> Cap next as I really enjoyed Zelda I and II from when I had the
> original NES. I read that the game is a bit short, though. I played
> D&D Eye of the Beholder many years ago on the PC so that is out. Any
> recommendations on a game that is enjoyable, with good puzzles, not
> short, and has a good story?

Read a book.
January 23, 2005 12:39:46 PM

"Eddie G" <mickeddie(remove me)@comcast.net> wrote in message
>I just finished Final Fantasy I and II which was my first GBA game. I like
>RPG's and adventure games. I will probably get Zelda Minish Cap next as I
>really enjoyed Zelda I and II from when I had the original NES. I read
>that the game is a bit short, though. I played D&D Eye of the Beholder
>many years ago on the PC so that is out. Any recommendations on a game
>that is enjoyable, with good puzzles, not short, and has a good story?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Eddie G

Well, right now I'm playing the Golden Sun (my first GBA game), and I'm
liking it a lot. I think that if you like RPGs like Final Fantasy and Chrono
Trigger, you'll like Golden Sun. I haven't finished it, so I can't say how
long or short the game is, but so far the story is very good IMHO. Also,
once you finish Golden Sun, you can get the sequel, which I here is also
very good.
January 23, 2005 2:33:31 PM

"Smart Feet" <smartfeet@yourshoes.com> wrote in message
> Eddie G wrote:
>> I just finished Final Fantasy I and II which was my first GBA game.
>> I like RPG's and adventure games. I will probably get Zelda Minish
>> Cap next as I really enjoyed Zelda I and II from when I had the
>> original NES. I read that the game is a bit short, though. I played
>> D&D Eye of the Beholder many years ago on the PC so that is out. Any
>> recommendations on a game that is enjoyable, with good puzzles, not
>> short, and has a good story?
>>

> Read a book.

Is "Read a book" a good game?? <g>
Anonymous
January 23, 2005 5:25:19 PM

Eddie G schrieb:
> I will probably get Zelda Minish Cap next as I really enjoyed Zelda
> I and II from when I had the original NES.

Go and get Zelda - The Minish Cap. It's a funny challenging game. Maybe
it's too short, but i don't mind, as i have few time to play my GBA.
I like it very much!

Greetings

Daniel
Anonymous
January 23, 2005 7:08:31 PM

> "Smart Feet" <smartfeet@yourshoes.com> wrote in message
>> Eddie G wrote:
>>> I just finished Final Fantasy I and II which was my first GBA game.
>>> I like RPG's and adventure games. I will probably get Zelda Minish
>>> Cap next as I really enjoyed Zelda I and II from when I had the
>>> original NES. I read that the game is a bit short, though. I
played
>>> D&D Eye of the Beholder many years ago on the PC so that is out.
Any
>>> recommendations on a game that is enjoyable, with good puzzles, not
>>> short, and has a good story?
>>>

>> Read a book.
>
> Is "Read a book" a good game?? <g>

If it is based on "Read or Die", it could be!
January 26, 2005 9:49:39 AM

"Fatbob" <fatbob@spam.com> schreef in bericht

> "Eddie G" <mickeddie(remove me)@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>I just finished Final Fantasy I and II which was my first GBA game. I
>>like RPG's and adventure games. I will probably get Zelda Minish Cap next
>>as I really enjoyed Zelda I and II from when I had the original NES. I
>>read that the game is a bit short, though. I played D&D Eye of the
>>Beholder many years ago on the PC so that is out. Any recommendations on
>>a game that is enjoyable, with good puzzles, not short, and has a good
>>story?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Eddie G
>>

> Well, right now I'm playing the Golden Sun (my first GBA game), and I'm
> liking it a lot. I think that if you like RPGs like Final Fantasy and
> Chrono Trigger, you'll like Golden Sun. I haven't finished it, so I can't
> say how long or short the game is, but so far the story is very good IMHO.
> Also, once you finish Golden Sun, you can get the sequel, which I here is
> also very good.

Golden Sun is indeed very good, but after I've played it through two times
there's no real replay value to it anymore... Play it one time through -
play the sequel and find your next game.
It isn't as long as the recent final fantasies (rumours are that 100+ hours
isn't an exception in them anymore), but it sure is fun to play it. Don't
expect the RPG to be too hard... But if you want something cool for a
while... try this.
Anonymous
February 23, 2005 6:50:12 PM

Eddie G wrote:
> I just finished Final Fantasy I and II which was my first GBA game. I like
> RPG's and adventure games. I will probably get Zelda Minish Cap next as I
> really enjoyed Zelda I and II from when I had the original NES. I read that
> the game is a bit short, though. I played D&D Eye of the Beholder many
> years ago on the PC so that is out. Any recommendations on a game that is
> enjoyable, with good puzzles, not short, and has a good story?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Eddie G

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
!