Any Pics of China Amassing An Army?

Last response: in Digital Camera
March 14, 2005 6:48:26 AM

First some idiot blows up children and nobody's got any pics.

Now they're about to declare war on Taiwan On. I sure hope somebody gets
pics of this event so we can see what a mushroom cloud looks like.

Han

BEIJING - China's national legislature on Monday overwhelmingly approved a
law authorizing a military attack to stop Taiwan from pursuing formal
independence, a day after President Hu Jintao told the 2.5 million-member
People's Liberation Army to be prepared for war.
Anonymous
March 14, 2005 6:48:27 AM

Han Someguy wrote:
> First some idiot blows up children and nobody's got any pics.
>
> Now they're about to declare war on Taiwan On. I sure hope somebody gets
> pics of this event so we can see what a mushroom cloud looks like.
>
> Han
>

> BEIJING - China's national legislature on Monday overwhelmingly approved a
> law authorizing a military attack to stop Taiwan from pursuing formal
> independence, a day after President Hu Jintao told the 2.5 million-member
> People's Liberation Army to be prepared for war.

An attack on Taiwan would have serious economic repercussions for China.
It isn't worth it.

--
Ron Hunter rphunter@charter.net
March 14, 2005 11:21:38 AM

>> BEIJING - China's national legislature on Monday overwhelmingly approved a
>> law authorizing a military attack to stop Taiwan from pursuing formal
>> independence, a day after President Hu Jintao told the 2.5 million-member
>> People's Liberation Army to be prepared for war.
>>

>An attack on Taiwan would have serious economic repercussions for China.
> It isn't worth it.

You betcha. With a 80B trade deficit, American manufacturing jobs
going to China, you would see a bi-partisan response from Congress.
Trade embargo!

Wes