Multiplayer GBA question

My kids have 2 GBA SP's, one had Finding Nemo -The Adventure
continues. The game says it is multiplayer, I connect them with the
game link cable but the one without the game never leaves the GBA
splash screen. Do you have to have 2 game cartridges to play
multiplayer?

"Gerald Orvis Davis" <Geraldodavis@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> My kids have 2 GBA SP's, one had Finding Nemo -The Adventure
> continues. The game says it is multiplayer, I connect them with the
> game link cable but the one without the game never leaves the GBA
> splash screen. Do you have to have 2 game cartridges to play
> multiplayer?

You need a cartridge in each machine. It usually says on the box or
instruction booklet if they require one cart or two.

Deborah
--
Hamster Heaven - http://www.hamsterheaven.co.uk