I'd hold onto your CPU for a while longer, or just up and get a phenom x 4 BE, prob a 955. This will only be marginally more expensive @$110 and better performance. Plus this would put you at the end of your am3 upgrade path.
I'd get another 2gb (not 4GB) 1333 stick of RAM to run in dual channel
I'd spend the difference on a 5770 instead of that 5670.
What are your CPU temps at now? You might consider a mild overclock even if on stock fan.
I could wait for the CPU Upgrade,is there any software that can test CPU Temps though? Reason i ask for a cooler is because my computer froze up then shut down when i was playing a game,when i restarted the system,the CPU Temp Rating (Via Biostar BIOS) was at 75 C.
Does Dual Channel 4GB perform that much better than non-dual Channel 6GB?
Bit paranoid about heat,considering my house doesn't have Central Air...