digital camera used as webcam... possible??

Last response: in Digital Camera
March 14, 2005 9:18:39 AM

Is it possile to use a digital camera (Sony Cyber-Shot model) as a webcam?

Seems to me that to make this happen would be only a software issue.

Any ideas?

More about : digital camera webcam

March 14, 2005 10:39:19 AM

"MJL Photo" <mjlphotographics@shaw.ca> wrote:

>Is it possile to use a digital camera (Sony Cyber-Shot model) as a webcam?
>
>Seems to me that to make this happen would be only a software issue.
>
>Any ideas?

I haven't bumped into into it. I have a DSC-v3 and a dsc-p32. My
co-workers Canon S-230 does it though via usb. :(

Wes