Sign in with
Your question

Bios Freeze not detecting hard disk

Last response: in Motherboards
July 2, 2012 10:33:09 AM

Hello,

I have just one SATA HDD and it is installed with windows xp.today at morning I had issues with boot.ini file and while repairing windows recovery console asked me to restart the system and since then I am not able to get pass BIOS screen with hard drive in. other wise it stuck at following message on bios -

Pri Master : WDC WD1200JB-00CRA1 17.07W17
Ultra DMA Mode-2, S.M.A.R.T. Capable and Status OK

I am not sure what is the problem but I changed cables, pulled bios battery and still nothing seem to work. Kindly help
July 4, 2012 8:49:12 PM

godofgeeks said:
Hello,

I have just one SATA HDD and it is installed with windows xp.today at morning I had issues with boot.ini file and while repairing windows recovery console asked me to restart the system and since then I am not able to get pass BIOS screen with hard drive in. other wise it stuck at following message on bios -

Pri Master : WDC WD1200JB-00CRA1 17.07W17
Ultra DMA Mode-2, S.M.A.R.T. Capable and Status OK

I am not sure what is the problem but I changed cables, pulled bios battery and still nothing seem to work. Kindly help

Hi Friends this issue has been resolved hence consider it as closed. In case if someone want to know how contact me at www.electronicgurudev.in/p/contact-me_22.html
m
l
!