Sign in with
Your question

My simple Question of What is better and what should i buy?

Last response: in Components
October 9, 2011 1:45:03 PM

My simple Question of What is better and what should i buy?

Antec H2o 920 vs Cooler Master V8

:D 

More about : simple question buy

October 9, 2011 2:12:07 PM

You Choice, Corsair H100 or ThermalRight Venomous X(This heatsink is of course old but the only heatsink can defeat it is the Noctua and the Silver Arrow and this heatsink is not over priced...)... You can get 4.4GHz(Or a bit higher) on 1st Gen i7(i7 9xx) so it'll do fine on your 2600k probably to 5.2GHz awhile the H100(Nearly all prebuild liquid cooling system) is also a good choice but too over priced compare to Air Cooling... The Current Bang for Buck is actually the CM212+ because of it price of $28 and 4 heat pipes with Aluminum fins is actually good or the best at low price, you can get 4.8GHz on 2600k with CM212+...
m
l
Related resources
October 9, 2011 2:24:27 PM

I dont know the Antec Kühler H2O 920 would sute my case well but if the Coolermaster V8 Is better in stats I may choose that :heink: 
m
l
October 9, 2011 2:26:53 PM

watmore said:
I dont know the Antec Kühler H2O 920 would sute my case well but if the Coolermaster V8 Is better in stats I may choose that :heink: 

I recommend the Venomous X for $59 just $5 more... THE Venomous X is a better choice...
m
l
October 9, 2011 2:30:16 PM

All the reviews I have seen say the v8 is a joke.
m
l
October 9, 2011 4:22:25 PM

You can see the popular air and water cooled system test data at the link below. Corsair and similar H2O coolers are over-priced, inefficient and they have caused major component damage when they leak. See the Corsair forums for the sad tales of woe.

Qualityair cooled HSFs offer better performance and value in addition to reliablilty than the Corsair H2O type of coolers. See the Intel or AMD brand test data as the area of the CPU heat spreader affects the HSFs ability to cool the CPU.

http://www.frostytech.com/top5heatsinks.cfm#INTELHEATSI...
m
l
!