Great files for Infinity Engine games.

Examples of the great files available at InfinityScripters. More are of course
available than just these.

30thlevelrulesIWD2v1.5
This contains an enhanced rule pack for IWD II. Because the cap is hard coded
like in NWN's this rule pack will only go to level 30 however it enhances play
a lot. You can use a hex editor to edit the .exe to bust the cap once we know
the off sets that need changed or you can use DaleKeeper II to fool the game to
let you go past 30 total levels.

50thlevelrules
This file is a set of 50th level rules for use in BG I, Tales, DSOTSC, IWD,
HOW, and Trials. It will work for all those games except for BG II, Torment and
IWD II. Simply download and put all the files in the override directory of
those games. enjoy They are the best you will find on the net.

50thlevelrulesTOB
This is a set of 50th level rules for BG II it will work with SOA or TOB or any
mod made as long as it is the last thing you add to your override directory.
Simply download unzip and put the files in the overide directory.

ContainersBGII
These are increased capacity containers and increased stacking for all
stackable items arrows, gems, bolts, bullets, scrolls, potions etc. for BG II
like the potion cases, ammo belt, bag of holding, scroll cases and gem bags to
use simply download unzip and put in the override directory of BG II. Enjoy

ContainersIWD
These are increased capacity containers and increased stacking for all
stackable items arrows, gems, bolts, bullets, scrolls, potions etc. for IWD 1
or any expansion for IWD 1. including bags of holding, scroll cases, potion
cases, gem bags. To use download unzip and put in the override directory of IWD
1.

ContainersIWD2
These are increased capacity containers and increased stacking for all
stackable items arrows, gems, bolts, bullets, scrolls, potions etc. for IWD 2
or any expansion for IWD 2 . including bags of holding, scroll cases, potion
cases, gem bags. To use download unzip and put in the override directory of IWD
2.

StacksBG1
These are increased stacking for all stackable items arrows, gems, bolts,
bullets, scrolls, potions etc. to use simply download unzip and put in the
override directory of BG I. Enjoy

StacksTorment
These are increased stacking for all stackable items arrows, gems, bolts,
bullets, scrolls, potions etc. to use simply download unzip and put in the
override directory of Planescape Torment. Enjoy

StartingEquipBG2
This patch allows you to start BG 2 with either imported from BG 1 characters
or new Characters and still get many BG 1 items even the golden pantaloons.
This will give you starting gold and many BG 1 items in the picture for you to
start out with.

SuperScriptBG1
These are the SuperScripts for Baldur's Gate 1. This version includes a
separte script for each possible class, dual and multi class to make loading
and assigning times smaller. They work with all class's, races, NPC's and PC's.
They use almost every item and spell in the game and they will make full use of
every ability your characters have to their fullest potential. These are non
cheating scripts. Every action they do are legal. This is version 2.1

SuperScriptBG2V1.5
These are the SuperScripts for Baldur's Gate 2 there is a version for each
class, dual and multi class. They use almost every item and spell in the game
and it will make full use of every ability your characters have to their
fullest potential. These are non cheating scripts. Every action it does is
legal. This is version 1.5

EnhancedNWNs
This is an enhanced rule pack for NWN's it will change the basic feats and
abilities of al the classes adding new ones and making more powerful
characters. It contains two versions enhanced and godlike. This is version 1.2

ScriptCompilerIWD2
This is a ScriptCompiler for IWD II it was made by extracting the .ids files
and checking them thoroughly. It also has the improvements over the orginal
..ids files such as improved gtimes, more states, shout.ids and many additions
to the spell.ids that were omitted in the orginal. It is for IWD II only. Right
now it is using the compile.bat from BG II and doesn't work properly so to
compile take the .ids files from here put in your override directory and
compile using Near Infinity. That will work and give you improved .ids files.

ScriptCompilerHOW
This is an improved scriptcompiler for IWD, HOW and Trials of the luremaster it
works for all those games and has many improvements over the orginal compiler
such as improved gtimes, more states, shout.ids and many additions to the
spell.ids that were omitted in the orginal.

scriptcompilerTOB
This is an improved scriptcompiler for BG II and TOB it has many improvements
over the orginal compilers such as improved gtimes, more states, shout.ids and
many additions to the spell.ids that were omitted in the orginal.

scriptCompileTorment
This is a scriptcompiler for Planescape torment since that game did not have
one to begin with it outputs in .bcs format since that game only uses .bcs
scripts it has many improvements over the orginal .ids files such as improved
gtimes, more states, shout.ids and many additions to the spell.ids that were
omitted in the orginal.

Get these files and more at InfinityScripters.

Mike Group Owner InfinityScripters, InfinityScripters2, AuroraScripters,
AuroraModers, BWScript, Guild site at BioWare And Moderator at IEEAIS
Webrings AI Scripting Ring for Infinity And Aurora Engine Games, DARK SIDE OF
BALDURS GATE, Icewind Dale II Webring, La guilde des Balduriens, Mike's
Baldur's Gate Cheaters ring, Neverwinter Nights Webring, Neverwinter Webring,
Planescape: Torment Ring, The Infinity Support Team, The Neverwinter Guilds
Webring, The Shadows of Amn Gamers Webring, Webring Baldur's Gate 2, Baldur's
Clan 2002, InfinityScripters Webring

KING HENRY V
We would have all such offenders so cut off: and we give express charge, that
in our marches through the country, there be nothing compelled from the
villages, nothing taken but paid for, none of the French upbraided or abused in
disdainful language; for when lenity and cruelty play for a kingdom, the
gentler gamester is the soonest winner.

HENRY V Act 3 Scene 6 William Shakespeare

BATES
Ay, or more than we should seek after; for we know enough, if we know we are
the kings subjects: if his cause be wrong, our obedience to the king wipes the
crime of it out of us

WILLIAMS
But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make,
when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join
together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place;' some
swearing, some crying for a surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind
them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left. I am
afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they charitably
dispose of any thing, when blood is their argument? Now, if these men do not
die well, it will be a black matter for the king that led them to it; whom to
disobey were against all proportion of subjection.

HENRY V Act 4 Scene 1 William Shakespeare

mprilla@aol.com (MPrilla) wrote in message news:<20040905142145.05710.00004267@mb-m14.aol.com>...
> Examples of the buggy and flawed files available at InfinityScripters.

[Snippage of overlong advertisement for a location that offers low- to
no- quality scripts or advice about scripts run by a schmuck who
thinks he's somehow competent, let alone of importance, and refuses to
get the point that he isn't wanted on this newsgroup]

*casts "Pierce Deluded Image of Self-Importance", "Protection from
Idiocy, 10' R", "Laroch's Minor Lobotomy", "Smite Twit", and "Power
Word: Defenestration"*

Nothing to see here. Move along.

pm

"Seth Ruskin" <rathorne@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> mprilla@aol.com (MPrilla) wrote in message
> > Examples of the buggy and flawed files available at InfinityScripters.

The loony is not going to like you visious and cruel editing of his post.

> [Snippage of overlong advertisement for a location that offers low- to
> no- quality scripts or advice about scripts run by a schmuck who
> thinks he's somehow competent, let alone of importance, and refuses to
> get the point that he isn't wanted on this newsgroup]
>
> *casts "Pierce Deluded Image of Self-Importance", "Protection from
> Idiocy, 10' R", "Laroch's Minor Lobotomy", "Smite Twit", and "Power
> Word: Defenestration"*

You forgot "Clown Kill", "Neutralize Poisoness Posts", "Repulse
Unintelligiable", "Hold Idiot" and "Shite Immunity".

As Mprilla has decided not to bother and trying to argue a point of logic,
or back up baseless remarks, time and time again, I have come to the
conclusion that spam advertising is all he knows.

PM