Sign in with
Your question

Help me decide between these 2 towers

Last response: in Components
October 11, 2011 5:00:04 AM

COOLER MASTER HAF 932 or should i pay 20 dollars more for

COOLER MASTER HAF X RC-942-KKN1 Black Steel/ Plastic ATX Full Tower Computer Case

More about : decide towers

October 11, 2011 5:18:56 AM

The HAF 932 is pretty much exactly like the HAF x/ The HAF X just seem heavier and larger, has extra expansion slots, and I believe more 200mm fan placements (not too sure about this). A HAF 932 is all you need basically.
m
l
a b ) Power supply
October 11, 2011 12:37:02 PM

for an extra $20, the HAF X (942) will probably be the last case you ever need. Granted, the 932 is basically the same exact case like AbdullahG said. I have the HAF X, and love it. I would recommend that case to anyone with a serious rig. I would say though, for an extra $20, its well worth spending it!
m
l
Related resources
October 11, 2011 5:37:35 PM

+1^ HAF X would be my recommendation.
m
l
October 11, 2011 6:03:32 PM

Another +1 to the HAF X

I currently use the HAF X NVidia Edition its nothing more than a version with greeen plastic molding and a green LED fan in the front instead of red.
I previously used the Antec 300 case it worked but when I upgraded to an Gigabyte GTX 580 the case showed it was to small, and forced me to rearrange my HDD's to fit it.
Now that I have upgraded my motherboard, processor, and RAM I saw what the HAF X could do for me and bought it.

A little side note the HAF X is on the short list of cases that have sufficient airflow and size to handle 2 GTX 590's or 2 Radeon 6990's.

So if you are looking for a case with the expandability and feature set that will Last get the HAF X they have not maxed out its full potential of what if can do yet so it should last for many system builds into the future.
m
l
October 12, 2011 7:59:51 AM

+1^ also if you are an AMD fan there is a red and black AMD Fusion model dont like the colours of it however but its different.
m
l
!