Closed Solved

What Motherboard Should I Get For Gaming

I Have A List Of Three Mobo From Ebay

No Ramdoms Just From The List


Asus P8Z77-M PRO
Asrock Z77-EXTREME4-M
Gigabyte GA-Z77MX-D3H


And Is 8GB DDR3-1600.
Fast
21 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about what motherboard gaming
  1. what about the asrock
  2. that would be the ASUS !... no doubt in my mind,... opinions vary though. the SIZE (8GB) and Speed (1600 mhz) of RAM you have in mind should be Sufficient, hard to say for sure since you gave no specifics on use. and i suppose you probably already know this, but it's very important so it bears repeating... BE SURE you check the QVL List (ASUS Qualified Vendor List ) to make sure the Ram you buy, will be PRE-TESTED as compatible and keep the warranty valid.
    Good Luck, my friend !
  3. walkingeagle069 said:
    that would be the ASUS !... no doubt in my mind,... opinions vary though. the SIZE (8GB) and Speed (1600 mhz) of RAM you have in mind should be Sufficient, hard to say for sure since you gave no specifics on use. and i suppose you probably already know this, but it's very important so it bears repeating... BE SURE you check the QVL List (ASUS Qualified Vendor List ) to make sure the Ram you buy, will be PRE-TESTED as compatible and keep the warranty valid.
    Good Luck, my friend !


    gaming
  4. 8gb is enough.

    All three motherboards you've listed are really good boards.
    the ASRock Z77 extreme4-M would also be a good choice.
    Its cheap & has many features for the price. It has really made a name for itself, & is quite highly regarded.
  5. ok , to more specific ... what games do you play, and which one do you play the most.
    (i Have seen a few benchmarking test that reflected slightly less overall speed, from larger capacity ram, when they compared 4 x 2GB AND 4 X 4GB Back to back.)
    Matching Hardware can be a Fickle Process...
  6. bartholomew, makes a valid point About the ASRock, it it not a brand i have used in my Builds, BUT i am hearing positive Feedback from my Geek Friends... i like the ASUS because (for me) it has Been EXTREMELY consistent in Booting up right away, and running smoothly (perhaps after a BIOS Update anyway...lol)
  7. walkingeagle069 said:
    ok , to more specific ... what games do you play, and which one do you play the most.
    (i Have seen a few benchmarking test that reflected slightly less overall speed, from larger capacity ram, when they compared 4 x 2GB AND 4 X 4GB Back to back.)
    Matching Hardware can be a Fickle Process...


    ok il be haveing gtx 670 gigabyte in there

    and il be playing minecraft bf3 and recording on ultra

    with a live gamer hd


    and the case is cooler master storm enforcer


    i dont care about the price of them i care about what they come it

    cpu will be i7 3770 none k
    coolerpower 700watt psu
    8gb ram ddr3 1600
    1tb hdd
    plus 320gb hdd
  8. 8gb memory is the sweet spot for gaming & should be fast enough for (almost) all games.

    ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157293
    Full ATX, nice features, excellent price tag!
  9. "cpu will be i7 3770 none k
    coolerpower 700watt psu
    8gb ram ddr3 1600
    1tb hdd
    plus 320gb hdd"

    Damn.. I-7 ! + that's just plain sexy !.... lol.
    OK, then.. looks like you know what your Doing Here !
    i would recommend that you read the customer comments on the specific Ram Modules that you have in mind, (newegg is a good source for that) after you narrow the choices down to three or four.... that's how i make my choices in hardware... READ... then Read Some More.... lol.
    Good Luck Bro... its Sunrise here in California... My Destiny (and Starbucks) AWAIT !
  10. You might wanna consider investing in a better PSU. The one you own doesn't seems trustworthy.

    For a single GTX670, SeaSonic M12II 520
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817151093

    For dual GTX670 is SLI, CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650 V2
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139020&Tpk=tx650v2
  11. Ok So
    What Mobo Mobo hAVE wE pIcked
  12. dimmerworld said:
    Ok So
    What Mobo Mobo hAVE wE pIcked

    :D
    I thought you were restricted to microATX boards.
    Get the ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157293

    For RAM, Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) 1600MHz
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820233186
    Very popular, high-performance memory kit.
  13. bartholomew said:
    :D
    I thought you were restricted to microATX boards.
    Get the ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157293

    For RAM, Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) 1600MHz
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820233186
    Very popular, high-performance memory kit.



    Ok Can I Have A Reason For Asrock


    and do you hace skype google+ or steam
  14. I Can Only Get MicroATX
  15. There are other good Z77 boards like the ASUS P8Z77-V PRO or Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H.
    The ASRock Z77 extreme4 provides similar features for a relatively cheap price & hence considered a good choice for an IB build.
    Has a nice UEFI BIOS


    All in all, Its good value for money
  16. bartholomew said:
    There are other good Z77 boards like the ASUS P8Z77-V PRO or Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H.
    The ASRock Z77 extreme4 provides similar features for a relatively cheap price & hence considered a good choice for an IB build.
    Has a nice UEFI BIOS
    http://images.anandtech.com/galleries/1908/ASRock%20Z77%20Extreme4%20BIOS%2001%20-%20Main_575px.png

    All in all, Its good value for money


    As I sAID bEFORE il say agin


    what one out of\

    Asus P8Z77-M PRO
    Asrock Z77-EXTREME4-M
    Gigabyte GA-Z77MX-D3H
  17. Best answer
    dimmerworld said:
    As I sAID bEFORE il say agin


    what one out of\

    Asus P8Z77-M PRO
    Asrock Z77-EXTREME4-M
    Gigabyte GA-Z77MX-D3H

    The Asrock Z77-EXTREME4-M is the microATX version of the standard extreme4.
    All features seem to be the same, I didn't knew that :p (sorry about that)
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M
    Good looks, nice layout, UEFI BIOS, lots of features & an attractive price tag.
  18. Best answer selected by Dimmerworld.
  19. Hi there Dimmerworld,

    U wont be disappointed by your choice.
  20. This topic has been closed by Nikorr
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Gaming Product