Help please!!!

jhonusmarty

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2011
hi pc z68ma d2h b3 radeon hd6670 i5 2500k stony windows 7 64 bit.

problem is computer will not start on button and load until after it asleep once asleep push button life is restored all i do now is change sleep time if i need to restart pc.

if you can solve it plz. keep it very very simple

Try to make more sense, jhonusmarty.

Right now, nobody understand what u need!

jhonusmarty

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2011

from off if i push stat button windows square comes on the desktop background is on then nothing for an hour then shuts down because in went to sleep . now if i awaken it push start button it comes to life in seconds i did warn you all an idiot is asking questions herr koos it not finish booting it just sleeps i cant let in try booting for hours.

would i be easier to just reinstal and if so which is best way to wipe hard drive so no error come with it plz dont say command line stuff ive no idea how.
thank you for your time i do much feel gratful for any advice

jhonusmarty

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2011

ran crystaldiskmark 131.1 130.5
35.3 51.5
.37 .96
.60 .95

slhpss

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2011

This is what I get... he presses power... it starts to boot... he sees windows splash screen but it never comes to a login screen or desktop... eventually the computer goes to sleep (apparently without booting completely) then when awakened from sleep voila there is the windows desktop/login screen and he's able to access the system with no problem from there... I have no ideas btw... I would just reinstall windows... and it's not hard jhonusmarty just put the windows install dvd reboot to the disc and follow the on screen instructions.

Hey jhonusmarty, there is nothing wrong with asking!

----------------

Simple question sometimes requires complicated answer.
And complicated question sometimes requires simple answer.

So, more detailed info u post, the quicker the answers will solve the issue.

TRENDING THREADS