Suddenly not found ?

shadstarn

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2011
i now wonder why my pc cant find the second graphic card suddenly .. it only shows one card?
also inside device manager only one card?
how can i fix this?
i checked the hardware is connected like it was before when it did find it.
this happened after i installed msi afterburner

and no the gpu was not there in after burner.. so i really dont know how and when it quit finding it.

shadstarn

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2011
does it matter? because msi afterburner is not a system applicacion it does not as far as i know enter anything into driver or startup?

well if you really think it iwll help i will try...

i just hope one of the cards is not out of commission.

Well, since you said this happened right after you installed the program, the first thing you want to check is if removing fixes things. If you said you got a sharp pain in your arm after you stuck a fork in it, you would want to first remove that fork correct? Or would you try to maybe stick a spoon in there also to see if it will help?

shadstarn

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2011
it did not help , i am really out of advice i dont know why windows wont see the second card

please someone help me.. i putt the card out and ran windows and again i putt it in and it till did not detect it

shadstarn

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2011
what could be the reason for my motherboard to turn off the onboard LAN and also why does it not recognize my other gpu now suddenly?

yes both gpu works because i used them individually just now
Asus M3A79-T Deluxe this motherboard.. mother ... "#$"#$ :) :/ :)

shadstarn

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2011
does these rams OCZ DDR2 4096MB Gold GX XTC Dual Channel
PC2-6400 2x2048MB 800MHz. (5-5-5-18)

fitt into a moderm am 3 or any am 3 ? motherboards?

Would be a download from ASUS or the PC vendor if it's a pre-built system.

The DDR2 RAM, don't think will fit an AM3 motherboard, those are DDR3. There may be a DDR2 version somewhere, but I don't know of any.