Movie player

Last response: in Video Games
February 5, 2005 8:06:39 PM

Is there anywhere that hosts movies one can d/l and use on the GBA
movie player? I tried one location that was mentioned in this ng, but
the user name/password wouldn't work. I tried another location and
every d/l froze at 3M.
--
Regards,
Doug

**** remove leading g for email replies. ****

More about : movie player

Anonymous
February 6, 2005 2:35:17 AM

Doug Fitzpatrick wrote:
> Is there anywhere that hosts movies one can d/l and use on the GBA
> movie player? I tried one location that was mentioned in this ng, but
> the user name/password wouldn't work. I tried another location and
> every d/l froze at 3M.

Rip and make your own. That's what I do...
February 9, 2005 8:09:48 AM

What ripping software are you having luck with?
"Smart Feet" <smartfeet@yourshoes.com> wrote in message
> Doug Fitzpatrick wrote:
>> Is there anywhere that hosts movies one can d/l and use on the GBA
>> movie player? I tried one location that was mentioned in this ng, but
>> the user name/password wouldn't work. I tried another location and
>> every d/l froze at 3M.
>

> Rip and make your own. That's what I do...

February 9, 2005 8:48:36 AM

Shabby wrote:
> What ripping software are you having luck with?

I use DVD Shrink 3.2 to rip the DVD (to the hard drive), then the software
that comes with the player to convert...
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 2:44:03 PM

I've been looking for something similar. No luck on the filesharing
services. I have converted some stuff myself -- namely, the "Star Wars
- Clone Wars" microseries from Cartoon Network. I'd gladly upload
those to a shared server if one gets set up.
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 10:26:30 PM

How do you get the movie player to work?

> Shabby wrote:
>> What ripping software are you having luck with?
>

> I use DVD Shrink 3.2 to rip the DVD (to the hard drive), then the software
> that comes with the player to convert...

Anonymous
February 10, 2005 9:07:37 AM

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 05:48:36 UTC, "Smart Feet"
<smartfeet@yourshoes.com> wrote:

>> I use DVD Shrink 3.2 to rip the DVD (to the hard drive), then the
software
> that comes with the player to convert...

I've used Shrink. do you make an .iso file and the [layer software to
convert that?
--
Regards,
Doug

**** remove leading g for email replies. ****
Anonymous
February 10, 2005 9:23:16 PM

Doug Fitzpatrick wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 05:48:36 UTC, "Smart Feet"
> <smartfeet@yourshoes.com> wrote:
>
>>> I use DVD Shrink 3.2 to rip the DVD (to the hard drive), then the
> software
>> that comes with the player to convert...
>
> I've used Shrink. do you make an .iso file and the [layer software to
> convert that?

Nope, just have Shrink rip to a hard drive directory instead of burning a
DVD. Then use the "GBA Movie Card Movie Converter Formal Version 1.20" (I
love Japanese/English conversions) that comes with the movie player
cartridge to convert the vob(s) into the movie player format. The reason I
use Shrink is just to remove the copy protection from the vob(s)...
!