Movie player

Is there anywhere that hosts movies one can d/l and use on the GBA
movie player? I tried one location that was mentioned in this ng, but
the user name/password wouldn't work. I tried another location and
every d/l froze at 3M.
--
Regards,
Doug

**** remove leading g for email replies. ****
7 answers Last reply
More about movie player

    Doug Fitzpatrick wrote:
    > Is there anywhere that hosts movies one can d/l and use on the GBA
    > movie player? I tried one location that was mentioned in this ng, but
    > the user name/password wouldn't work. I tried another location and
    > every d/l froze at 3M.

    Rip and make your own. That's what I do...

    What ripping software are you having luck with?

    Shabby wrote:
    > What ripping software are you having luck with?

    I use DVD Shrink 3.2 to rip the DVD (to the hard drive), then the software
    that comes with the player to convert...

    I've been looking for something similar. No luck on the filesharing
    services. I have converted some stuff myself -- namely, the "Star Wars
    - Clone Wars" microseries from Cartoon Network. I'd gladly upload
    those to a shared server if one gets set up.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    How do you get the movie player to work?

    > Shabby wrote:
    >> What ripping software are you having luck with?
    >

    > I use DVD Shrink 3.2 to rip the DVD (to the hard drive), then the software
    > that comes with the player to convert...

  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 05:48:36 UTC, "Smart Feet"
    <smartfeet@yourshoes.com> wrote:

    >> I use DVD Shrink 3.2 to rip the DVD (to the hard drive), then the
    software
    > that comes with the player to convert...

    I've used Shrink. do you make an .iso file and the [layer software to
    convert that?
    --
    Regards,
    Doug

    **** remove leading g for email replies. ****
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    Doug Fitzpatrick wrote:
    > On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 05:48:36 UTC, "Smart Feet"
    > <smartfeet@yourshoes.com> wrote:
    >
    >>> I use DVD Shrink 3.2 to rip the DVD (to the hard drive), then the
    > software
    >> that comes with the player to convert...
    >
    > I've used Shrink. do you make an .iso file and the [layer software to
    > convert that?

    Nope, just have Shrink rip to a hard drive directory instead of burning a
    DVD. Then use the "GBA Movie Card Movie Converter Formal Version 1.20" (I
    love Japanese/English conversions) that comes with the movie player
    cartridge to convert the vob(s) into the movie player format. The reason I
    use Shrink is just to remove the copy protection from the vob(s)...

Console Gaming Movies Gameboy Video Games Nintendo Video Games