GBA SP hacks or repairs ?

Last response: in Video Games
February 9, 2005 12:56:01 AM

Is there a good forum for discussing hardware hacks or hardware repairs
for the GBA SP ? I have a 2nd hand GBA SP that wont run off of the AC
adapter/charger and was wondering if there was a common failure mode. I
can solder pretty well so doing SMT repairs doesnt bother me.

thanks,

Mad Dog

More about : gba hacks repairs

Anonymous