GBA SP hacks or repairs ?

Is there a good forum for discussing hardware hacks or hardware repairs
for the GBA SP ? I have a 2nd hand GBA SP that wont run off of the AC
adapter/charger and was wondering if there was a common failure mode. I
can solder pretty well so doing SMT repairs doesnt bother me.

thanks,

Mad Dog
1 answer Last reply
More about hacks repairs

    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=725e1e23a5fa8d7aea0dded520adc622&act=idx

    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=725e1e23a5fa8d7aea0dded520adc622&showforum=13

    "Thomas Peters" <gionpeters@I.Hate.Spam.net> wrote in message
    > Is there a good forum for discussing hardware hacks or hardware repairs
    > for the GBA SP ? I have a 2nd hand GBA SP that wont run off of the AC
    > adapter/charger and was wondering if there was a common failure mode. I
    > can solder pretty well so doing SMT repairs doesnt bother me.
    >
    > thanks,
    >
    > Mad Dog

Console Gaming Hardware Gameboy Nintendo Video Games