This is Pavan Kumar, in my laptop the wireless network is dropping doen frequently, and if we go for repair is getting up and working fine. this happens 3-4 times daily. please can you give any suggestions for fixing the problem.
You should try to optimise your reception and avoid interference.
1) raise the router above furniture level
2) Experiment with channels (some will work better or worse depending on your environment)
3) If you can detect strong neighbouring wifi, use a channel 5 stops away from strongest.
4) Relocate cordless phone base or video sender etc.
5) Be prepared to move the computer (or at least turn it so your body is not between the router signal and the wireless adapter's antenna.
Does your computer disconnect when you are plugged in directly?
Does this happen on multiple computers with the same router?
Has any new furniture or appliances been added to your location?
It is also possible that the router is beginning to go bad. This is the same thing that mine began to do and then it died soon after. Routers are one of the most difficult devices to troubleshoot, IMHO, and this could keep you busy for quite a while.